OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

^ False, that one-shot drops 10/24 (BUT a very dope Marvel Zombies one-shot for Halloween dropped today)

Lol you seem confused seeing this; this isn't the first "baby" comic Marvel has done

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Just picked up the following, nothing newer:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Vol. 1 Change is Constant
.[/COLOR]

I cannont stress enough how good I think this new idw run is... i picked up the first two trades, and am going to order the third and the two micro-series next week. Great way to revamp the story for a new audience.. without making them aliens... i wish i could buy 1000 copies and send them to Michael Bay

some of the other X-Babies comics that have dropped over the years

Trade paperback (collects X-Babies 1-4):

One-shots:

^ start of a nice collection, good job bagging & boarding your stuff. make sure you stack them VERTICALLY in a cardboard box so they don't warp

^ False, that one-shot drops 10/24 (BUT a very dope Marvel Zombies one-shot for Halloween dropped today)
Lol you seem confused seeing this; this isn't the first "baby" comic Marvel has done

My shop was supposed to have it today but something happened (they're getting it next week, most likely the actual release date)

I picked up my X-Babies Uncanny Avengers Variant today though :nthat: along with The Walking Dead #103

Didn't know they did the Babies thing before, thanks for the pics

I cannont stress enough how good I think this new idw run is... i picked up the first two trades, and am going to order the third and the two micro-series next week. Great way to revamp the story for a new audience.. without making them aliens... i wish i could buy 1000 copies and send them to Michael Bay

I just started series 5 I'm on issue 7 now Awesome series, Its refreshing I'm fairly new to comics so this is the latest run but I'm a true TMNT fan saw both tv series 87 and 2003 and not to mention fox live action series so I'm use to change but I'm guna get into constant change right after I'm done catching up with this one

Off memory:

Marvel NOW! Point One (SA, C&XF) :smokin
Daredevil 19 (the return of Spot he needs to keep that edgy revamped style):smokin
Untold Tales of Punisher Max 5 :smokin

went ham in the shop this week :D

HAD to get the SS & Venom; no more Miminum Carnage "chapters" now until SS #11, Venom #27, & Minimum Carnage Omega drop in November

LeBron got a comic book with Marvel. :smh: @ the title though, shouldn't be plural. Preview pics:
prv13986_cov.jpg

prv13986_pg1.jpg

prv13986_pg2.jpg

prv13986_pg3.jpg

Marvel NOW! Thunderbolts preview pics (uncolored):
2656551-tbolts3_super.jpg

Red Hulk, Venom, Elektra, Deadpool, the Punisher. Forget the courts, the jails, the system — this team of Thunderbolts fights fire with fire, targeting the most dangerous and lethal players in the Marvel Universe with extreme prejudice. Led by General “Thunderbolt” Ross, AKA the Red Hulk, this hand-picked team of like-minded operatives is going to make the world a better place…by all means necessary.
2656545-tbolts1_super.jpg

2656549-tbolts2_super.jpg

Marvel has announced a sequel to the Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe miniseries called Deadpool Killustrated. The series picks up where Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe leaves off and features Deadpool traveling through classic literature. The series is being written by Cullen Bunn with art by Matteo Lolli, and comes out in January 2013

The Justice League Movie has been confirmed for 2015.

There will be no stand alone movies like Marvel is doing they will just introduce the characters in the JL film.

There will be no stand alone movies like Marvel is doing they will just introduce the characters in the JL film.

read about this...think it's a TERRIBLE idea, but we'll see....

I wonder what era of JL they're gonna use for the movie

Except for the Man of Steel Superman I think. Not saying it'll lead to that just that the actor there will most likely be in the JL movie so w/e happens in the Supes movie it should be apart of that continuity.

"No new Before Watchmen came out today"
"Wrong, Silk Spectre #4 came out today"
"No it didn't, there's no new Before Watchmen came out"
I swear the new employees at my shop are ******g stupid :smh:

Back
Top Bottom