OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

just grabbed these. If you're in or near Pittsburgh, Eides Entertainment and Phantom of the Attic are MUST STOP shops

Nevermind, I didn't know the date got changed for Silk Spectre #4 from 10/24/12 to 11/14/12, I feel bad now trying to correct her, but she still didn't know what Hit-Girl was so I kinda don't feel bad.

Talon #1
TALON_Cv1_ds.jpg

Invincible #96
Invincible_96-665x1024.jpg

The Amazing Spider-man #696
tumblr_mcew18qvBx1qze5dbo1_500.jpg

AVX:Consequences #3 of 5
tumblr_mcew18qvBx1qze5dbo4_250.jpg

Deadpool #63
dpool2008063_dc11_lr_0001.jpg

Superman #13
clark-kent-superman-13-quit-daily-planet.jpg

Astonishing X-Men #55
astonishingxmen55.jpg

punisherwarzoneteaserjpg-9d6f76.jpg

Great start to this mini and the end of Rucka's run on Punisher. Really loved this.

I got other stuff like TDK, and Bat Inc. from DC. TDK was exceptionally good. I liked the introspective look at Bruce's life and his choices running parallel to that other guy who turned his life around with Scarecrow's past in the background. The ending of Inc just turned me off. Might just wait until Grant is done and then read the whole thing in one go.

ASM has some nice build up, Aaron's Hulk ending was good despite the previous problems I had with it, and Avengers was okay.

Hickman's ending of FF was also great.

Anyone read this?

I haven't got a chance to yet...I want to know if it's good or not also

The artwork in A-Babies vs. X-Babies is hilarious :lol:

tumblr_mcfosxFAC71qh9acyo1_500.jpg

punisherwarzoneteaserjpg-9d6f76.jpg

Great start to this mini and the end of Rucka's run on Punisher. Really loved this.
I got other stuff like TDK, and Bat Inc. from DC. TDK was exceptionally good. I liked the introspective look at Bruce's life and his choices running parallel to that other guy who turned his life around with Scarecrow's past in the background. The ending of Inc just turned me off. Might just wait until Grant is done and then read the whole thing in one go.
ASM has some nice build up, Aaron's Hulk ending was good despite the previous problems I had with it, and Avengers was okay.
Hickman's ending of FF was also great.

Just finished reading this :pimp:

Last edited:
oooo thanks for reminding me War Zone came out

edit: just finished reading it... and i don't know who's side to pick
honestly what i think punisher does is pretty good he kills only bad ppl and to me... i'm perfectly fine with that (i mean the really bad guys, not no pot smokers or jay walkers) :lol:

Last edited:
Im not into SPAWN's latest tribute covers but the black and white dark knight tribute variant is pretty nice

:smh: all these dope Deadpool variants are gonna KILL my wallet thru the holidays

sn: Mark Millar is a f'n BEAST with the pen game. I swear I've re-read SuperCrooks AND Secret Service at least 5x this month. Heard Millar got movie rights for The Secret Service secured & gave em to Matthew Vaughn (director of Kick A** & X-Men: First Class); they're in great hands!

Looking thru some of this post I seen a lot of old stuff I used to have.

Brings back memories but also makes me mad I ain't save them.

:smh:

saw the babies AVX today, those who have it just curious how was it???
WIWY avengers zombies

It was actually pretty funny, artwork is on point

Deadpool #1 Hastings exclusive variant cover by Carlo Barberi. Deadpool #1 comes out 11/7/2012

hastingdeadpool1.jpg

Artist Skottie Young has revealed the Baby variant to Thunderbolts #1, which comes out 12/5/2012
thunderboltsbaby.jpg

Last edited:
Preview of Batman #16 cover (January 2013) from the "Death of The Family" arc. How many other characters' articles of clothing can you spot on Joker?

Nightwing (mask), Robin (vest), Batman (black glove), Alfred (white glove), Batgirl (yellow glove)

Last edited:
Preview of Batman #16 cover (January 2013) from the "Death of The Family" arc. How many other characters' articles of clothing can you spot on Joker?
Nightwing (mask), Robin (vest), Batman (black glove), Alfred (white glove), Batgirl (yellow glove)

There has to be something from Red Hood.

well red hood was the jokers first alias so... but deff stoked so fr from what i have read during death of the family

That Batman #16 Cover :wow:

EDIT:
Here are 3 more of Batman #16
tumblr_mbp4jthKmP1r22955o1_1280.png

tumblr_mbp4jthKmP1r22955o4_1280.png

tumblr_mbp4jthKmP1r22955o3_1280.png

EDIT2:
Batman #17 Variant
tumblr_mcml0wj9Ga1r22955o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Death of the Family Checklist

October:
Batman #13
Batgirl #13 (Prelude)
Catwoman #13 (Prelude)

November:
Batman #14
Batgirl #14
Catwoman#14
Suicide Squad#14

December:
Batman #15
Batman and Robin #15
Detective Comics #15
Batgirl #15
Nightwing #15
Red Hood and the Outlaws #15
Suicide Squad #15
Teen Titans #15

January:
Batman #16
Batman and Robin #16
Detective Comics #16
Batgirl #16
Nightwing #16
Red Hood and the Outlaws #16
Teen Titans #16

February:
Batman #17

Man I wish I had a legit comic book store around me. I really want to get a hold of the Batman series posted above. Also I wish I could find the Spawn books that would have like 15 comics one book. They use to sell them at Barnes & Noble.

I aint gonna lie 1 issue in to this new arc and I was thinking of dropping all of the Bat titles I'm reading. I dunno if I'm burnout/fed up or just not feeling things (creative team/story) so far Not feeling any excitement or anticipation for Bats or his face off against Joker. I got a feeling I'm more tired of Bats and need a break though.

I'll probably ride out Death of The Family and see where to go from there.

^ word. I'd like to see a new arc with the return of Hush or Deadshot in either Batman or Batman Detective Comics

I knew Joker would return & I think they picked this time of year to do that because we all know Joker is Batman's most popular villain & DC needed something to drive sales during this launch of Marvel NOW. I hope they (DC Comics) have some big stuff planned for 2013 in their comic series. We (consumers) win in the long run when competition is thick :D

Last edited:
New Pickups

Happy! is getting pretty good. Issue #2 dropped yesterday

Happy_2.jpg

Just found out they dropped a Very Merry Variant :smh: (I didn't see any at my local shop)

The artwork in Batman Li'l Gotham was pretty koo

A+X is pretty good also. They're going to have a Team Up of one Avenger character and one X-Men character in every issue

Issue #1 (Captain America & Cable and HULK & Wolverine)

detail.jpg

Issue #2

Avengers-plus-X-Men-2-Marvel-Now.jpg

^ word. I'd like to see a new arc with the return of Hush or Deadshot in either Batman or Batman Detective Comics
I knew Joker would return & I think they picked this time of year to do that because we all know Joker is Batman's most popular villain & DC needed something to drive sales during this launch of Marvel NOW. I hope they (DC Comics) have some big stuff planned for 2013 in their comic series. We (consumers) win in the long run when competition is thick :D

I would think that the big plans for next year would have to include the Trinity War crossover and Multiversity.

Back
Top Bottom