OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Right now is probably one of the best times for people to jump into superhero comics due to DC New 52 and Marvel NOW. Every series was rebooted to #1s and most comics are now only at around #20-#30, so you only need to read a couple of TPBs and you're already caught up.

Last edited:
Anyone read Deadpool Vs. Carnage yet? I'm thinking of going to scoop the first 3 tomorrow.

Saw this at the book store for $12 and decided to give it a blind buy. Heard some good things about this.

Last edited:
I don't know if all you guys are straight up print guys,

but does anyone use Comixology? I feel as if Amazon just ruined the experience for me. 

It used to be so simple and easy.

Poor Mark. He should have just did it. I mean his wife ain't really in the picture so why not?
He left feeling he could still make things right plus there was threat of Robot. Wasn't like he knew it was for good. besides that he aint never been the playboy type. This chick is like his first and only real gf.

Poor Mark. He should have just did it. I mean his wife ain't really in the picture so why not?
He left feeling he could still make things right plus there was threat of Robot. Wasn't like he knew it was for good. besides that he aint never been the playboy type. This chick is like his first and only real gf.
The chick before eve wasn't real? I mean he told her who he was and then threatened the dude that was beaten her after they broke up but I do see what you're saying. Idk what he's going to do about robot....

I've been catching up on Uncanny X-Men and so far the series has just been a very big disappointment. I was pretty excited for Bendis to take Cyclops in a new direction after AvX, giving him more of a mean streak and picking up more Magneto/Malcolm X like tendencies, but so far he's just the same old ***** that he's ever been :smh: also he's been mostly a background character in the story. Pretty sure Magick has gotten more shine than he has.

Between all that and the weak story arcs, lame new mutant students that seem like a ripoff of a Runaways, magneto leaving, and lackluster art; I'm about ready to drop the series.

Last edited:
I've been catching up on Uncanny X-Men and so far the series has just been a very big disappointment. I was pretty excited for Bendis to take Cyclops in a new direction after AvX, giving him more of a mean streak and picking up more Magneto/Malcolm X like tendencies, but so far he's just the same old ***** that he's ever been :smh: also he's been mostly a background character in the story. Pretty sure Magick has gotten more shine than he has.

Between all that and the weak story arcs, lame new mutant students that seem like a ripoff of a Runaways, magneto leaving, and lackluster art; I'm about ready to drop the series.
Yeah Bendis has failed to deliver on that revolution Scott's been talking for a few years. In many ways it's just the b-grade version of All-New X-Men with just new kids instead of the O5.

can anyone recommend a good Green Arrow TPB that I could purchase? any good arcs I should read?

Back
Top Bottom