Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

that bear thing is funny. conan is not that funny. why did he have to bump george lopez. his show was funnier than that bs.

that bear thing is funny. conan is not that funny. why did he have to bump george lopez. his show was funnier than that bs.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

conan-obrien-finger.jpg

conan-obrien-finger.jpg

Troll_.PNG

Is it just me or was the crowd not really catching onto a lot the jokes?  Also, I thought it looked like Seth Rogan was hoping for an applause after the comment about losing weight, which I found pretty funny.

Troll_.PNG

Is it just me or was the crowd not really catching onto a lot the jokes?  Also, I thought it looked like Seth Rogan was hoping for an applause after the comment about losing weight, which I found pretty funny.

They always pull pranks on Tom Hanks.

Censorship sketch had me dying
Edit: I just thought about that heartfelt speech he gave in his last NBC show and it makes me kind of proud to see him back 
laugh.gif

They always pull pranks on Tom Hanks.

Censorship sketch had me dying
Edit: I just thought about that heartfelt speech he gave in his last NBC show and it makes me kind of proud to see him back 
laugh.gif

george lopez is anti funny 
he stays making these dumb faces, n does the mexican thing way too much, his interviews are the worst he doesnt even have a desk 
laugh.gif
 i always thought that was a awkward look n his stage has way too many lights 

im glad the conan show has a classic look to it 
pimp.gif

george lopez is anti funny 
he stays making these dumb faces, n does the mexican thing way too much, his interviews are the worst he doesnt even have a desk 
laugh.gif
 i always thought that was a awkward look n his stage has way too many lights 

im glad the conan show has a classic look to it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom