Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

that bear thing is funny. conan is not that funny. why did he have to bump george lopez. his show was funnier than that bs.
george lopez is anti funny 
he stays making these dumb faces, n does the mexican thing way too much, his interviews are the worst he doesnt even have a desk 
laugh.gif
 i always thought that was a awkward look n his stage has way too many lights 

im glad the conan show has a classic look to it 
pimp.gif
I tried watching last night's episode of George Lopez to see Freddie Sanchez, but I couldn't.
Max! Is he not part of the show anymore? I was thinking the entire time who was missing from the band. I hope he's still on the show.

Update: Just read that He decided not to be part of the show anymore. 
frown.gif

that bear thing is funny. conan is not that funny. why did he have to bump george lopez. his show was funnier than that bs.
he stays making these dumb faces, n does the mexican thing way too much, his interviews are the worst he doesnt even have a desk 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I tried watching last night's episode of George Lopez to see Freddie Sanchez, but I couldn't.
Max! Is he not part of the show anymore? I was thinking the entire time who was missing from the band. I hope he's still on the show.

Update: Just read that He decided not to be part of the show anymore. 
frown.gif

it's okay, i thought the show would be more vulgar on tbs. censorship sketch with the dude from road trip and bear cartoon were funny

it's okay, i thought the show would be more vulgar on tbs. censorship sketch with the dude from road trip and bear cartoon were funny

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This.

The only reason why people hate on Conan is because they don't understand his sense of humor.

I am latino, and I try to support George Lopez, but son annoys the hell out of me. His exaggerated sense of humor, and exaggerated overall personality is pathetic.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This.

The only reason why people hate on Conan is because they don't understand his sense of humor.

I am latino, and I try to support George Lopez, but son annoys the hell out of me. His exaggerated sense of humor, and exaggerated overall personality is pathetic.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

George Lopez is a good stand-up comedian, but his talk show is unbearable.

This. Most stand-up comedians can't translate to talk show. Dude is constantly trying to oversell his jokes, and that works when he's been writing them for months and testing them on the road, but not fresh, new everyday stuff. And he doesn't interview all the well. Better than Leno and Fallon, but that ain't saying much.
Ferguson > Stewart/Colbert > Kimmel > Letterman > Handler > Fallon > Lopez > Carson Daly > Sportscenter reruns > Leno

If Conan's back to Late Night Conan, he's near the top of the pile. His biggest problem, is he doesn't interview too well and his monologues 
eyes.gif
, but everything else 
smokin.gif

Happy he's back, even if 11 is early as hell.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

George Lopez is a good stand-up comedian, but his talk show is unbearable.

This. Most stand-up comedians can't translate to talk show. Dude is constantly trying to oversell his jokes, and that works when he's been writing them for months and testing them on the road, but not fresh, new everyday stuff. And he doesn't interview all the well. Better than Leno and Fallon, but that ain't saying much.
Ferguson > Stewart/Colbert > Kimmel > Letterman > Handler > Fallon > Lopez > Carson Daly > Sportscenter reruns > Leno

If Conan's back to Late Night Conan, he's near the top of the pile. His biggest problem, is he doesn't interview too well and his monologues 
eyes.gif
, but everything else 
smokin.gif

Happy he's back, even if 11 is early as hell.

^
Charlyne Yi is a weirdo and is always awesome in interviews.  
laugh.gif

her auditioning for the killer role in Scream 4  
laugh.gif

^
Charlyne Yi is a weirdo and is always awesome in interviews.  
laugh.gif

her auditioning for the killer role in Scream 4  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Who else saw that girl in the green top with the hug sign at the beginning of tonight's show?

The one that said she was 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Came to post this
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Who else saw that girl in the green top with the hug sign at the beginning of tonight's show?

The one that said she was 18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Came to post this
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Is Harrison Ford faded right now? Lol

he's always like that in interviews.  it's awkward to watch most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom