**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

usa is playing awful on defense, they deserve to lose

both teams deserve to lose.

but the USA can still pull this out... just tighten the @!+* up already bradley!

USA:
mb47ww.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

The D is so bad. I thought they'd get better after playing Brazil but this team will go nowhere if they don't fix this.
we got plenty of time to work on it if we can just freaking escape right now..
embarassed.gif

SOUTH AFRICA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

side noteL: thats the pavon i learned to hate when with the Galaxy

Bout damn time this game ends. Too close for comfort, but we're going to South Africa!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

well, im go to D.C to check out USA sweep C.R and now that E.S is out, im pretty sure they will let honduras beat them on Wed.
pimp.gif

WE @++*#!! DID IT!

SO PROUD OF THESE GUYS... GOOD @!%@ GUYS, WASN'T PRETTY BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE.

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 South Africa, book that @!%@!

see u in S.Africa baby. F yeah! doing in the hard way. Of all people.. thank you Conner Casey.

Originally Posted by Hugo

well, im go to D.C to check out USA sweep C.R and now that E.S is out, im pretty sure they will let honduras beat them on Wed.
pimp.gif

why would ES let them beat them at home? Hon better get ready to play the repechaje...aint no way ES is laying down, at home, against HON...NEVER gonna happen.

WOW HEART ATTACK GAME. USA BABY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Connor Casey finally shows up. We need it this. People going nuts in here right now USA!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MARION, AMARU, LUIS, CRAFTSY. LETS CELEBRATE HARD TONIGHT

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

if the us play like this it will be a quick exit in the world cup, but they advance
c'mon man, let us just enjoy this.. we won a road game in a tough environment, it's never going to be good looking.. we didn't evenhave Demps out there tonight, and started freaking Casey up front and he scores 2 goals
laugh.gif

We'll be better... nobody on that squad is happy with how we're playing, but we got ourselves a place in the WC and plenty of time to adjust somethings. Besides, getting this far is the main prize for US Soccer. Anything beyond group play would be amazing now.

MARION, AMARU, LUIS, CRAFTSY. LETS CELEBRATE HARD TONIGHT

It feels great man.. i'm gonna have a few drinks, for sure.

how concerned are we with the game on Wednesday now? i'm not entirely familiar with how we'll differ in where we get put if we're 1st or 2nd inthe group, but I think Mexico is nearly a sure thing to win their game, meaning we'd have to win also.

^ yo who gives a @#$% that mexico aint come first? We made it plus there's one game left so..... we must wait to see.

Back
Top Bottom