Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

I want to dump my girlfriend, but I have to wait until I @least get the money back she owes me...

I want to dump my girlfriend, but I have to wait until I @least get the money back she owes me...

I got too many bad vices...

-I love weed, I'd smoke all day if I didn't have to work
-I love alcohol...I've went away from the beer but pretty much will drink anything with a proof
-I love the strip club, haven't been in a few weeks but I love seeing 10-15 women strolling around buck naked and then getting it in on stage
-I am a gambler...my favorite words are "bet something" that always makes ppl $%@*

All in all I feel I'm a good dude, but my BM makes me sick sometimes, I have thought about bouncing on her, but I want the family for my kids. Like I really wanna be out here smashing like I did in college but I know she would go crazy if she ever caught me or if I ever made a kid elsewhere.

-I love alcohol...I've went away from the beer but pretty much will drink anything with a proof
-I love the strip club, haven't been in a few weeks but I love seeing 10-15 women strolling around buck naked and then getting it in on stage
-I am a gambler...my favorite words are "bet something" that always makes ppl $%@*

All in all I feel I'm a good dude, but my BM makes me sick sometimes, I have thought about bouncing on her, but I want the family for my kids. Like I really wanna be out here smashing like I did in college but I know she would go crazy if she ever caught me or if I ever made a kid elsewhere.

BBW's FTW (Id never date one tho) 
I smoke  
pimp.gif
 a lot. Everyday before school 

I hate chicken wings (Im Black) 
grin.gif

I wanna punch girls who cant hold a convo or give one word answers 

I like big aureolas 
ohwell.gif

BBW's FTW (Id never date one tho) 
I smoke  
pimp.gif
 a lot. Everyday before school 

I hate chicken wings (Im Black) 
grin.gif

I wanna punch girls who cant hold a convo or give one word answers 

I like big aureolas 
ohwell.gif

I drank 3.5 four lokos (the old ones, not the new formula) yesterday night and have felt like absolute @*+@ all damn day.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I drank 3.5 four lokos (the old ones, not the new formula) yesterday night and have felt like absolute @*+@ all damn day.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Got into a fight with a cousin last year.....ended up catching a Dom assault w weapon.....My prosecutor was 8 months going onto 9 preggo....took a plea for 5 yr suspended sentence.......was @+!+$# outta a few jobs, 1 was postman at 22 per hour and 48 hr weeks.

-Crohn's done @+!+$# me up....15 yr in remission and then outta nowhere it came, I went from 185lb to 137 within 2 months....been stable at 155-160. Was on painkillers since March, still in pain. Been on Prednisone and that %#!+%+ up my whole body....body's all %#!+%+ up

-Insomnia alllll year...not late not $**@, but sleeping at 9am and being up within an hour or two.

-Life is a @%+#*!$ mess....

-Found a girl who I started messing with.....but my ex %#!+%+ my head up so idk...deeply care for the girl and want to make it last, but my thought process is %#!+%+

-Got into a fight with a cousin last year.....ended up catching a Dom assault w weapon.....My prosecutor was 8 months going onto 9 preggo....took a plea for 5 yr suspended sentence.......was @+!+$# outta a few jobs, 1 was postman at 22 per hour and 48 hr weeks.

-Crohn's done @+!+$# me up....15 yr in remission and then outta nowhere it came, I went from 185lb to 137 within 2 months....been stable at 155-160. Was on painkillers since March, still in pain. Been on Prednisone and that %#!+%+ up my whole body....body's all %#!+%+ up

-Insomnia alllll year...not late not $**@, but sleeping at 9am and being up within an hour or two.

-Life is a @%+#*!$ mess....

-Found a girl who I started messing with.....but my ex %#!+%+ my head up so idk...deeply care for the girl and want to make it last, but my thought process is %#!+%+

-I hate my friends and I've been trying to get rid of them for about 5 years now
but god damn it's so hard they just keep coming back and i get sucked into the trap (dude's such a nice guy)
-I've recently rediscovered god but I'm not sure if masturbating is a sin , so I'm not sure if i can keep on fapping or not
-I used to have so much better luck with chicks in high-school and earlier in undergrad but now i can't seem to even get a look
-This one girl i used to crush on in high-school recently contacted me because she heard i was in med school
-My friend recently told me chicks only like me for my money and i kinda believe it
- chicks label me TMN
-black chicks don't like me and I'm black ,I've heard black chicks refer to me as being a guy who looks like he into white chicks
-once i was showering with my cousin and he got wood and started being weird and touchy not sure if it was right or wrong its perplexing till this day I'm a bit perturbed (I don't think he's gay though)

-I hate my friends and I've been trying to get rid of them for about 5 years now
but god damn it's so hard they just keep coming back and i get sucked into the trap (dude's such a nice guy)
-I've recently rediscovered god but I'm not sure if masturbating is a sin , so I'm not sure if i can keep on fapping or not
-I used to have so much better luck with chicks in high-school and earlier in undergrad but now i can't seem to even get a look
-This one girl i used to crush on in high-school recently contacted me because she heard i was in med school
-My friend recently told me chicks only like me for my money and i kinda believe it
- chicks label me TMN
-black chicks don't like me and I'm black ,I've heard black chicks refer to me as being a guy who looks like he into white chicks
-once i was showering with my cousin and he got wood and started being weird and touchy not sure if it was right or wrong its perplexing till this day I'm a bit perturbed (I don't think he's gay though)

i desperately want a girlfriend/wifey, but because i feel so desperate i just ignore chicks because i don't want them seeing it.

my last girlfriend is still in love with me and if i could i'd get back with her, but she's 1000 miles away so i had to let that go. plus if i just popped up and told her to run away with me she'd prob just tell me things are different now.

i wish i was the type of guy who could just get jumpoffs and smash random chicks, but i'm not. i'm the type of dude who has to find a girl interesting to even take it that far, and it sucks.

i'm about the least cool black dude there is to not be a complete lame.

when i'm by myself i'm sooo comfortable and cool, but when i'm around people i find myself 2nd guessing EVERYTHING i do from breathing patterns to eye movement to how many times I use a certain word/phrase to my knowledge of subjects. like if i'm in a group of people (God forbid there be a girl in the group who looks good AND digs me) i'll forget information I usually can bring up without a hitch.

I made a covanent with God, and it states that in exchange for success I'll shun all women and concentrate solely on school/work. Last two weeks of school i met a girl, she cheated on her boyfriend with me, he started stalking me and threatened to kill me and my family, and all of this distracted me from my final papers/exams. I'm checking my grades now and i have a D and an F so far. Mind you this is my second to last semester of college. I feel like my soul is torn apart because I really do feel like the pact I made is real, and this is proof, but I'm so desperate for love/companionship that it hurts to see this proof in both his support of me and my bondage to it.

I think I may go crazy at some point and have to be committed, but I also think I'll be a very successful person when it happens.

I think about suicide daily, and I don't even view it as a bad thing. It's just one of the many things that run through my head during the day. Like how would I do it, how good it would feel to die and leave these problems behind but also how scary it would be to crossover in a way that seems to be looked upon as bad.

In conclusion, I am an extremely sad, lonely person, and I feel like it will be like this forever until I meet the girl that brightens my world up, and that's unrealistic because my covenant with God promises that I will not go out of my way, worry, or compromise my self/life for any woman until I have made it in life.

It's incredibly hard for me to find people interesting. Because of this, people think I think I'm better than them, when really this lack of connection makes me feel less and less like a real person, and more like some character in a story.

i desperately want a girlfriend/wifey, but because i feel so desperate i just ignore chicks because i don't want them seeing it.

my last girlfriend is still in love with me and if i could i'd get back with her, but she's 1000 miles away so i had to let that go. plus if i just popped up and told her to run away with me she'd prob just tell me things are different now.

i wish i was the type of guy who could just get jumpoffs and smash random chicks, but i'm not. i'm the type of dude who has to find a girl interesting to even take it that far, and it sucks.

i'm about the least cool black dude there is to not be a complete lame.

when i'm by myself i'm sooo comfortable and cool, but when i'm around people i find myself 2nd guessing EVERYTHING i do from breathing patterns to eye movement to how many times I use a certain word/phrase to my knowledge of subjects. like if i'm in a group of people (God forbid there be a girl in the group who looks good AND digs me) i'll forget information I usually can bring up without a hitch.

I made a covanent with God, and it states that in exchange for success I'll shun all women and concentrate solely on school/work. Last two weeks of school i met a girl, she cheated on her boyfriend with me, he started stalking me and threatened to kill me and my family, and all of this distracted me from my final papers/exams. I'm checking my grades now and i have a D and an F so far. Mind you this is my second to last semester of college. I feel like my soul is torn apart because I really do feel like the pact I made is real, and this is proof, but I'm so desperate for love/companionship that it hurts to see this proof in both his support of me and my bondage to it.

I think I may go crazy at some point and have to be committed, but I also think I'll be a very successful person when it happens.

I think about suicide daily, and I don't even view it as a bad thing. It's just one of the many things that run through my head during the day. Like how would I do it, how good it would feel to die and leave these problems behind but also how scary it would be to crossover in a way that seems to be looked upon as bad.

In conclusion, I am an extremely sad, lonely person, and I feel like it will be like this forever until I meet the girl that brightens my world up, and that's unrealistic because my covenant with God promises that I will not go out of my way, worry, or compromise my self/life for any woman until I have made it in life.

It's incredibly hard for me to find people interesting. Because of this, people think I think I'm better than them, when really this lack of connection makes me feel less and less like a real person, and more like some character in a story.

Originally Posted by third

wl3nrr.gif

Originally Posted by third

wl3nrr.gif

I smoke ALLOOOTTT of weed, and people try to judge me for it, but I honestly don't think it's a problem. The problem is that I still live at home and have to drive around while I smoke. I don't wanna end up in jail. I hate how all of a sudden Wiz Khalifa's cool and so is being a weedhead.

Everything I like, people think I'm weird for it. Then it becomes cool, and people think I'm weird for liking the new things i like, which end up becoming cool.

I really feel like my mom raised me out of being an alpha and into being a beta. She even admits that the way she raised me backfired and she did alot of messed up stuff thinking it would "toughen me up" when it ended up just making me feel way more hurt and vulnerable than any child should feel. Self-esteem from ages 6-18 was about at a -2.4, now it's at maybe a 6. I know so many people who live life with their self esteem at like 8 or 9, even 10, and I honestly have no idea why.

I drive a hoopty, and because of that it's really tough for me to ask a girl out.

I'm 23, and my grandfather is ALWAYS yelling at me. I hate my life. Sometimes I just wanna cut off all communication with my family, and just start over by myself, like Don Draper.

I smoke ALLOOOTTT of weed, and people try to judge me for it, but I honestly don't think it's a problem. The problem is that I still live at home and have to drive around while I smoke. I don't wanna end up in jail. I hate how all of a sudden Wiz Khalifa's cool and so is being a weedhead.

Everything I like, people think I'm weird for it. Then it becomes cool, and people think I'm weird for liking the new things i like, which end up becoming cool.

I really feel like my mom raised me out of being an alpha and into being a beta. She even admits that the way she raised me backfired and she did alot of messed up stuff thinking it would "toughen me up" when it ended up just making me feel way more hurt and vulnerable than any child should feel. Self-esteem from ages 6-18 was about at a -2.4, now it's at maybe a 6. I know so many people who live life with their self esteem at like 8 or 9, even 10, and I honestly have no idea why.

I drive a hoopty, and because of that it's really tough for me to ask a girl out.

I'm 23, and my grandfather is ALWAYS yelling at me. I hate my life. Sometimes I just wanna cut off all communication with my family, and just start over by myself, like Don Draper.

i effed my ex in my walk in closet while she was on her period, man sex while shes on her period is gross the smell is nasty, there was drops of blood on the floor and where she put her hands on the walls there was blood stains from her hands. We cleaned it up throughly though everything even the walls, but i was checkin all my clothes for stains for hours, as a matter of fact im going to check for any dirty clothes right now.

i effed my ex in my walk in closet while she was on her period, man sex while shes on her period is gross the smell is nasty, there was drops of blood on the floor and where she put her hands on the walls there was blood stains from her hands. We cleaned it up throughly though everything even the walls, but i was checkin all my clothes for stains for hours, as a matter of fact im going to check for any dirty clothes right now.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

All in all I feel I'm a good dude, but my BM makes me sick sometimes, I have thought about bouncing on her, but I want the family for my kids. 

damn we live the same life...

Back
Top Bottom