Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

- I also have no motivation...I stopped going to the gym, stopped playing basketball, stopping working overtime to save money for my business I plan on opening in 2012 (RIP me, I know)

- I'm going to have like...10 New Year's Resolutions...I probably won't keep most of them... 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

- If anyone watches Scrubs where JD finally realizes he doesn't love Elliot, and Turk asks him if he's going to tell her and he says "Nope, I'm going to stay with her forever..." That's kinda' how I feel
ohwell.gif

- I have game, but I like simping and seeing girls smile.

- Sometimes I get girls hopes up just to see if I still have it, sorry ladies.

- Sometimes I regret not going to college, but I have a decent job making good money and a plan set out for myself...but I wonder how much fun I missed.

- I also have no motivation...I stopped going to the gym, stopped playing basketball, stopping working overtime to save money for my business I plan on opening in 2012 (RIP me, I know)

- I'm going to have like...10 New Year's Resolutions...I probably won't keep most of them... 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

- If anyone watches Scrubs where JD finally realizes he doesn't love Elliot, and Turk asks him if he's going to tell her and he says "Nope, I'm going to stay with her forever..." That's kinda' how I feel
ohwell.gif

- I have game, but I like simping and seeing girls smile.

- Sometimes I get girls hopes up just to see if I still have it, sorry ladies.

- Sometimes I regret not going to college, but I have a decent job making good money and a plan set out for myself...but I wonder how much fun I missed.

i stopped going to the gym since before thanksgiving
i make people cry and have no remorse
i want to beat the hell out at least two of my siblings
i really am genuinely a nice person but some people irritate me so bad that i cannot be that way towards them
i quit looking for a second job
i always owe taxes and dont pay them
im scamming the dmv
i really only work maybe 20 hours a week...the rest of my time im watching the first 48 at work, on nt, shopping online, or on the phone bsing
i really am a lazy individual
i just throw on whatever to go to work in
i hate school
i hate where i live and am seriously considering going back to california if the military dosent pick me up
i google the trivia answers at work to get free lunch almost everyday

i stopped going to the gym since before thanksgiving
i make people cry and have no remorse
i want to beat the hell out at least two of my siblings
i really am genuinely a nice person but some people irritate me so bad that i cannot be that way towards them
i quit looking for a second job
i always owe taxes and dont pay them
im scamming the dmv
i really only work maybe 20 hours a week...the rest of my time im watching the first 48 at work, on nt, shopping online, or on the phone bsing
i really am a lazy individual
i just throw on whatever to go to work in
i hate school
i hate where i live and am seriously considering going back to california if the military dosent pick me up
i google the trivia answers at work to get free lunch almost everyday

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I have a gambling problem, but I'm in denial that is all.

Same, I lost 2 gs in less than 3 months...
ohwell.gif
I lose it in poker though...I don't know if that makes a difference but I actually make my own mistakes.
$+@% earlier this year i lost 2k in 2 weeks on college basketball games 
tired.gif
...started chasing like hell and was losing like hell
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
I lose it in poker though...I don't know if that makes a difference but I actually make my own mistakes.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me guess, you probably bet against Connecticut in their game against Michigan...and then against Kentucky?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me guess, you probably bet against Connecticut in their game against Michigan...and then against Kentucky?

I have been chilling with my boy's ex ex girlfriend and i plan on smashing this weekend.

I'm starting to thinking i am out growing my current circle of friends.

Most of my currents friends who didn't leave town for college are lame and are not good wingmen.

I feel like my friends depend on me to get the females since i have light skin, 6'3", people say i look like CB or Cam Newton, and I have money but most of the time I don't feel like putting my friends on with any girls.

I have the opptunity to smash my ex's bestfriend but I am not pressing the issue.

I want to move to the same city as my best friend because he isn't corny and he is a great wingman.

I lost my mind when my ex and I broke up. So much so I was about to move in with family in England.

I love to make girls sexually frustrated and then do nothing with them.

I was an ugly kid in middle school to about 11th grade. No girls would give me play and would play the *#% out of me back then, that is why I do women wrong now. Childish i know but oh well.

I'm 24 btw. I will be back for more after work.

I have been chilling with my boy's ex ex girlfriend and i plan on smashing this weekend.

I'm starting to thinking i am out growing my current circle of friends.

Most of my currents friends who didn't leave town for college are lame and are not good wingmen.

I feel like my friends depend on me to get the females since i have light skin, 6'3", people say i look like CB or Cam Newton, and I have money but most of the time I don't feel like putting my friends on with any girls.

I have the opptunity to smash my ex's bestfriend but I am not pressing the issue.

I want to move to the same city as my best friend because he isn't corny and he is a great wingman.

I lost my mind when my ex and I broke up. So much so I was about to move in with family in England.

I love to make girls sexually frustrated and then do nothing with them.

I was an ugly kid in middle school to about 11th grade. No girls would give me play and would play the *#% out of me back then, that is why I do women wrong now. Childish i know but oh well.

I'm 24 btw. I will be back for more after work.

I got eerything going for me, starting varsity as a sophmore 5'10 and 320 lbs. I have a 4.0 GPA. I'm worried that i got my ex pregnant -____- and shes one of those ignorant females who wants to keep it

I got eerything going for me, starting varsity as a sophmore 5'10 and 320 lbs. I have a 4.0 GPA. I'm worried that i got my ex pregnant -____- and shes one of those ignorant females who wants to keep it

ahhh man great thread OP sometimes its hard to talk to certain people esp when going thru a rough time..

im also going thru a rough time right now..

I just talk to myself and prey to god that everything is going to get better, with him and a lil bit of luck..

right now, I'm not happy at my current job, been looking for a new one since the beggining of NOV. I wanna leave sooo bad

and i wanna beat the crap outta my Administrator. I just wanna get a new position and just curse her out.. not liking your job + knowing you gotta pay bills = bad sleep.

I have my girflreind to talk to and aleviate the pain . when someone makes you feel good or say the right thing, it makes a hell of a difference

ahhh man great thread OP sometimes its hard to talk to certain people esp when going thru a rough time..

im also going thru a rough time right now..

I just talk to myself and prey to god that everything is going to get better, with him and a lil bit of luck..

right now, I'm not happy at my current job, been looking for a new one since the beggining of NOV. I wanna leave sooo bad

and i wanna beat the crap outta my Administrator. I just wanna get a new position and just curse her out.. not liking your job + knowing you gotta pay bills = bad sleep.

I have my girflreind to talk to and aleviate the pain . when someone makes you feel good or say the right thing, it makes a hell of a difference

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by FullTech

I know this girl is digging me but im too scared to talk to her and ive never had this problem before, only with this girl for some reason
because she is everything I look for in a girl

I have the same problem
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
 I feel you man, everytime I see her she smiles and I get butterflies inside and I just freeze up 
ohwell.gif
I don't know but do you get like 2nd thoughts, should I approach her this way or that, this type of stuff bugs me
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah I 2nd guess myself like i'll be like im gonna say something tomorrow and then I don't because im scared I will mess up something I know will be perfect. But I swear to god when I go back to school after break, im going for it.

I have the same problem as well
tired.gif
 I also always 2nd guess myself. I'll be like yeah when I see her tomorrow I'ma go for it. but when I see her the next day, all that goes out the window. It's

like I want to say something but I just can't because I just can't take another rejection. I've been rejected so many times, it's not even funny. I feel like no girls like me. that's why I don't

approaching them because I when I do it's always a bad result. I have no self esteem and no self confidence because of this. even when I see girls that kinda stare at me or girls that say hi to

me when onn a elevator or walking past them, I just can't do it because of my past experiences. I have no one to hang out with so everywhere i go it's by myself. my sadness and lonliness

is really high right now. I feel like I'm never gonna find a girl and I will be literally forever alone. I'm way too much of a nice guy. and like ole saying goes "nice guys finish last." I'm getting really

tired of it. but next year I'm taking a new approach. I don't a ^&*( no more. I don't care if anybody likes me or what they think of me cuz I'ma do what's best for me. that nice guy S*** is

done, cuz people don't see that. I'ma be on some eminem last battle in 8 mile steez. It's "F*** everybody and F*** y'all if you doubt me" mode. and If they don't like that then they could kiss

my black a** cuz I don't I don't give a F***. take it or leave it. I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom