***Official Cowboys @ Eagles vol. TO's return SNF on NBC***

Quote:
IRVING, Texas -- Over the next three Sundays, the Dallas Cowboys can go a long way toward reclaiming supremacy in the NFC East.

So it's only fitting their path begins in Philadelphia, home to the division champion five of the past six seasons.

Dallas goes in 6-1 and leading the division. The Eagles are 3-4 and in last place, but quarterback Donovan McNabb still believes Philadelphia is the team to beat.

"In order for you to be a champion, you have to beat the champion," he said. "In the division, if you're the defending champion and have been for a numerous amount of years specifically, in order for you to become the champion of that division, you have to beat the champion."

Cowboys safety Roy Williams took exception to McNabb's point of view.

"Right now, they are in no position to talk about 'Everything goes through Philly.' Some teams went to Philly and they beat them," Williams said. "No one is worried about, 'You have to go through Philly.' You have to go through Dallas, you have to go through Washington and you have to go through New York, too. Everybody feels they are the best. Right now, it's just about how you play on the field that proves you are the best."

Reminded about the Eagles' recent dominance over Dallas -- two straight wins, five of seven and 11 of 14 -- Williams dismissed that, too.

"They are another team that's in our way of reaching our goals," he said.

The others are the New York Giants (6-2) and the Washington ******** (4-3). Dallas plays at New York a week from Sunday, then the ******** visit Texas Stadium the following Sunday.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips brought up McNabb's road-goes-through-Philadelphia speech on Monday. He claimed he doesn't consider it bulletin-board material -- "I mean, I think he's stating the fact," Phillips said -- but ... how can it not be?

Phillips certainly didn't bring it up to try intimidating his players. If anything, it's a dangling carrot: You want us to come get? OK.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

WOW this game is going to be crazy. You know Dallas definitely wants to win in Philly and the Eagles know beating Dallas can jump start their season. I really cannot wait until SUnday night.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

A.Henry IS a go, but he'll only be in on the nickle/dime defense
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
Next victim:Eagles
6-1

1 more day!
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM EAGLES

This is the Cowboys' opportunity to send a message. They've won once in Philly in like the last 10 years, so going up there and coming home with a W would be HUGE, regardless of Philly's current condition. Go get the win, kill the Eagles season, and get off on the right foot for this 3 game NFC East stretch.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Barber III is gonna have a great game and so is Witten. But watch out for ocho-uno dude feeds on haters

7-1
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

The whole Andy Reid situation will provide a blowout.

35-17 Dallas.
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Picked the Cowboys in my survivor league. This is a lock.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

24-7 cowboys :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
EquipoTRIcolor​

Cowboys vs. Eagles..... you can never tell what's gonna happen. I think Dallas will be able to pull this one out tho'. As long as Roy doesn't get caught slippin'. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

Quote:
This is the Cowboys' opportunity to send a message. They've won once in Philly in like the last 10 years, so going up there and coming home with a W would be HUGE, regardless of Philly's current condition. Go get the win, kill the Eagles season, and get off on the right foot for this 3 game NFC East stretch.

Exactly
Team Cowboys
6-1.

Where did all of these new Cowboys fans come from this year?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

not to sound fanboyish or nuttin but honestly, despite its heightened popularity, this game has more meaning than the Pats and Colts game. This game determines whether Philly is still a contender for the NFC East and Dallas has to win 2 of the 3 next games becuz their against division rivals. The pats and colts is the two best teams squarin off against each other but ultimately its just all show. The only significant thing I could see about that game is the fact that whichever team wins might have homefield in the playoffs. but even thats a stretch...

Go Eagles!!

It's going to be a gritty game
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Quote:
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

I cannot wait until 8:15. Luckily Pats and Colts will hold me over until then. There is a huge buzz in the city right now though. You can definitely feel it.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM EAGLES

cowboy fans where deep in numbers last year seems like he same number of people to me

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

sick
cowboys-eagles
pats-colts
bothon the same day, both are always great games
:smokin
smokin.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys

Back
Top Bottom