***Official Cowboys @ Eagles vol. TO's return SNF on NBC***

Dallas smelled the place up.....
09000d5d803e8074_gallery_600.jpg

onto NY
09000d5d803e806e_gallery_600.jpg

Quote:
No one must want to win in philly ... if you honestly think that it was all TO's fault for his outcasting then check yourself ... its really simple, Mcnabb is a flake and will never be good again, not only do I see that but management does as well word to Kolb ... losing combined with Mcnabbs inability to get him the ball, plus the shaky management decisions and quick to criticize fans, all contributed to TO lashing out

:lol:
laugh.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

09000d5d803e8074_gallery_600.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I only watched the 1st half, but did it bother any of you Philly fans that McNabb after he threw the pick, had little to no reaction and I believe he was smiling on the sidelines? He seemed a little TOO laid back.....this was a big game at home...

Quote:
had little to no reaction and I believe he was smiling on the sidelines? He seemed a little TOO laid back.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

Quote:
Like I said ... E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's rebound fellas and beat the luckiest team in the NFL aka The ******** next week ... Expose Jason " stain" Campbell for the bum he is
47bozo4.gif
47bozo4.gif
47bozo4.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
Like I said ... E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's rebound fellas and beat the luckiest team in the NFL aka The ******** next week ... Expose Jason " stain" Campbell for the bum he is

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

I knew that this team was going to bomb. I said it in the beginning of the season 4 games, Mcnabb needs HELP I mean come on you get rid of Stallworth and pick up Kevin Curtis? I mean what else does he got besides speed, IMO Eagles should have gave Stallworth the money he wanted and shouldn't have dropped Trotter. The defense looks weak this year and so does the offense, they can't expect Mcnabb to do well in the pocket with subpar players
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Quote:
Losing? We just came off a season where we went to the SB? McNabb's inability to get TO the ball? In 14 games he had 1200 yards and 14 TDs. Shaky management decisions? Once again, we just went to the SB. We had just spent big money on the FA market. We had brought back a former player who picked his career back up. And quick to criticize fans? I guess you're saying TO is a little . Take criticism like a man.

TO left because he wanted more money than Manning was making at the time. All after signing a new contract just one year prior. At least know what you're talking about before you post.
TEAMCOWBOYS

the only bad thing about sunday's game is fullback Deon Anderson is out for the season with a torn rotator cuff. Too bad he was really playing pretty good as a rookie.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Back
Top Bottom