Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

philly5fan wrote:

MPire wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

Win lose situation for us..... If the Giants win and we win then we will have the division lead but then the race for the playoffs would be even tighter.. but
I would love ESPN to start bashing Dallas for losing in December

on the other hand if the Cowboys win the Giants are pretty much out of it but we still would be 1 game back of Dallas.... and Dallas fans will think they are
the greatest like they do after every win
False. Even if the Giants win and Eagles win, Cowboys are still #1 in the division due to the head to head against Philly....

False... We would have a 3-1 division record and yall would have a 2-2 division record thus putting us in 1st... head to head only matters if division records and overall records are the same
Nope we still have the division lead. You're mistaken

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Yea i stand corrected... i was so sure too... o well.. same record and yall still got the chargers, saints, skins in DC and us last... idk playoffs aintlooking like a sure thing

Just giving them Giants props cause yall deserved it. We've had 2 chances to put dudes out of commission recently and got beat both times. That'sthat garbage but hopefully we can come back next week.

If Jackson comes back 100%, this is the Eagles division to lose. Top to bottom they're the best team of the 4.

Nice pics FRESH... Ill be in the house for next weeks Giants vs Eagles... seats a little higher up than those though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom