Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

That gif is from that MTV show Jersey Shore right?

I need to watch that.
laugh.gif

cost the season? stop talk *$#%@.. matter fact take your picture off u aint no dallas fan u some fat kid, that cant play football n tries to sound smart on nT

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Did we get one of these in here yet?

sweep.jpg
Be careful with that remember what happened a couple years ago when we swept the season series???

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yall over react too much.

It's a divisional game on the road. The fact that it is the cowboys, wade phillips and tony romo makes it worse than it actually is.

They're fine.
Nope. Not when the offensive and defensive lines look weak and get dominated the way they do every December. Broken record, nothing has changed.

cost the season? stop talk *$#%@.. matter fact take your picture off u aint no dallas fan u some fat kid, that cant play football n tries to sound smart on nT

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Originally Posted by jmause3

Goodbye Wade Phillips
pimp.gif

The sad part is he's taking a lot more blame than he should
He's just not a good coach. And even as a coordinator, that defense has shown every year that it lays an egg at the biggest time of the game. When players aren't ready, it all comes down to the coach. It's true that this team make the same mistakes that it made with Parcells but that's not an excuse for Wade, it just means that both of them suck.

Im with you on the defense but a lot of things that happened today werent on Wade. Barber's fumble, Newman getting beat, Jacobs catch and run, the linegetting their #%! whopped. Thats not on Wade thats on the players. I blame some of this on Wade but not everything is his fault

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jmause3

Goodbye Wade Phillips
pimp.gif

The sad part is he's taking a lot more blame than he should

Seeing how he's a defensive "guru" and the way our defense played today, he should take a lot of the blame for this loss.

Romo played well, Roy E. finally showed up but our defense was abysmal and the Giants capitalized on our mistakes.

i dont agree with that we lost this game on big plays our defenders were in the position to get stop the whole game and that all you can ask of Wade. Blame the team for not making plays when put in the position to do so....

I agree with you that the players didn't make plays but that soft coverage we were playing didn't help either.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mez's response

Must have steady hands to keep his phone still while taking a picture of his old baby picture.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good game Giants. Deserved to win. See you in January though.

Back
Top Bottom