Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Not gonna win if we're not scoring TDs, unacceptable. Eli with a careless throw, lucky it wasn't picked

Felix.
30t6p3b.gif

Great play by JPP.

Glad we're holding the Giants to mostly FGs in the Redzone.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Was there any type of early word on what's wrong with demarco?......Ankle?, knee?

havent heard a report but i looked like both feet turned outward when he fell. i hope he's good.

Was there any type of early word on what's wrong with demarco?......Ankle?, knee?

Ankle... 
Man, we need to keep scoring! 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by StillIn729

the entire NFC East is so mediocre

Saints and Packers would do some serious work on either team (also the Skins and my Eagles) in the playoffs

Did u ot watch the giants play the packers?

yeah so what; if they played 10 more times the Packers would win and a game in the playoffs would be a Lambeau 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

havent heard a report but i looked like both feet turned outward when he fell. i hope he's good.
They mentioned that they were looking at the ankle.

ntw they showed the replay of the Jacobs celebration. smh

DeMarco gettin hurt probably killed ya'll chances. The way Felix is running tells me DeMarco would've broken a big one for a TD maybe two.

Nice defense Dallas. I don't want Rob Ryan anywhere near my football team. What a trash defense.

seriously. eli destroyed the blitz twice on a row. i'm having a feeling that the Safety will be the deciding points. smh

Secondary just doesn't know coverage schemes...it's as simple as that. There were about 4-5 breakdowns just on that drive.

Back
Top Bottom