Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by msaba07

The Dallas Cowboys will be without their starting right tackle, starting left corner, starting right corner and starting receiver .......... Safe to say this isn't going to be close and the boys are in for a loooooong season ...

I envision this to be a laugher ... Romo running for his life throwing pick after pick after pick ... He may just end up getting hurt for the year again ... Jerry Jones is a $@+*+*# moron as usual ... He cuts his starting center and 9 year vet the week before the start of the season ... He addresses the o-line with undrafted players and 7th round picks ...

I will consider Sunday night a success if Felix, Free, Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware and Ratliff come out healthy afterwards ... I will probably turn this off before half time ... Smh
What a Negative Nancy.
laugh.gif

In his defense (and I openly hate Marley), if they really were without Smith, Austin and Jenkins, this game would be a lot different.

Jets not going with what got them to the playoffs the last few years. No run game to speak of. Putting the ball in the hands of Sanchez is the worst thing this team could have chosen to do. To big of a hole now to start running the ball.

This secondary.
30t6p3b.gif

All they do is give up big plays or get injured.

Back
Top Bottom