910x.jpg

910xg.jpg

x910.jpg

x910.jpg

x710.jpg

910x.jpg

x610iy.jpg

610xiv.jpg

LeBron James, Jay-Z, Rex, Rob & Buddy Ryan, Robert DeNiro, Ben Stiller, Billy Crystal, Ice T and Coco, Jerry Jones, Roger Goodell

30t6p3b.gif
Well it wouldn't be a Cowboys loss if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot would it? 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
SMH.....let's just focus on San Fran next week.

30t6p3b.gif
Well it wouldn't be a Cowboys loss if we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot would it? 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Pretty much
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, just need to bounce back this week against San Fran... Its only the 1st game.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Revis did not come close to shutting down dez

Dez exposed dude like he has never been in his life.

roll.gif
what game were you watching ? He had ONE catch after the switch . When Revis started being physical with him it got in his head and it that was it . Stop talkin about he was injured because he was not , both them dudes were suffering from cramps which in the first game of the season is normal . 1 catch for 26 yards after the first series is being shutdown . I'm tired of yall Cowboys fans acting like his soft $@# is Andre Johnson NOT EVEN .

To me it almost felt like the game was rigged.. that into from Romo at the end was a horrible pass.. but I will not complain, game was epic.. Cowboys fans were some snitches at the game.. trying to get people in trouble for dumb @#*@.. @#*@ almost got crazy over in section 332 lol #JetLife

Back
Top Bottom