Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Revis continually allowed to be physical out there with his hands. No other defensive player is given that much freedom without a penalty. Sickening

Go find a shoulder to cry on.

The last couple pages of this thread has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He got hurt on that catch ... Yall gassin yourselves not even fans of the Jets Lmao ... Buncha insecure dudes ...

Essential1 wrote:

Romo always has been and always will be a LOSER.... For Christ Sake's he fumbled a field goal snap to cost the Cowboys the game in his first Playoff appearance.... To every moment of his career and even tonight.... He takes a dive at the goal line in a crowded area and doesn't even protect the ball at all... Then he throws the ball to Dez when Revis had the perfect read on the route... Then isn't even ready for the %#++%@* snap because he is too busy trying to fail at deceiving the defense...  The perfect image of Romo's career is him looking the other way and the ball hitting off his chest..

Romo is a piss poor Quarterback, and as long as he is the Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, the team will be a piss poor team...

We have one of the most high caliber talent teams in the NFL.. And who is the one always to blow a lead for the team...... TONY ROMO...

@+!! him... And @+!! Jerry Jones for still relying on him...

QFE

-The Juice

Woooo as an Eagles fan this game could not have ended better, today could not have gone better, ******** beating the giants and the cowboys losing the way they did,Tony Romo is a choke artist.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

henz ... can u for the last time stop saying romo is better than eli ... i'm done having this discussion w/ u

Man, lets be real, they both suck.  They both turn the ball over at stupid times, and both are way overrated.

Yo u ride sanchez' sack more than anyone else on this board u just hate for no reason . How the hell is he overrated ? He is an average QB with the talent to become more , he also raises his game to another level in the postseason NO he's not an elite QB but in his short career he has won some games for the jets and also lost some. Fallback b

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Still laughing at how everyone crowned Dez so early when he had that catch over Revis.

That talk ended quick.
My dude was chillin the last 3 quarters with LeBron up in the booth 
laugh.gif

Nice win for the Jets had me scared when they got up by
14 and Witten was on the YAC.
Little Jimmy save of the game with that tackle

I love that pass defense even though they started off slow

Revis Island sinking? Ha

Also Dez Bryant was NOT injured , him and Revis were both battling cramping throughout the game he just decided to be a #$!@% and cry about it .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

henz ... can u for the last time stop saying romo is better than eli ... i'm done having this discussion w/ u

Man, lets be real, they both suck.  They both turn the ball over at stupid times, and both are way overrated.

Yo u ride sanchez' sack more than anyone else on this board u just hate for no reason . How the hell is he overrated ? He is an average QB with the talent to become more , he also raises his game to another level in the postseason NO he's not an elite QB but in his short career he has won some games for the jets and also lost some. Fallback b

Because the hype the dude gets is so undeserved.  He isn't good and hasn't shown anything to make anyone think he will be an elite qb.  He has the luxury of playing with one of the best defenses in the league and has a good run game as well.  If he wasn't a qb in NY and went to somewhere like Buffalo or Cincinnati nobody would be talking about him cause they would realize he sucks.  The hate on Sanchez is totally deserved with the way the NY media and Jets fans hype him.

He's ok he made some nice throws tonight. He is better then some and new York media let's that be known but they also talk about how he's not elite.

Back
Top Bottom