Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

TO was talkin trash in that interview they showed too.... deion asked him if he would have trouble against the Packers secondary and Al harris being physicaland he was like "go look up the stats last time i played Al, he knows what time it is"
laugh.gif

TO =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Well...

The Cowboys are the best team in the NFC by far.
ohwell.gif

we can beat the pats if we play poised. but the rest of the NFC can smell the dust.

I think its too early to say that... Boys are def; better as of now though

this team can still improve defensively in so many ways so they can even improve that much more, esp. passing defense

if i were a t.o. fan i would be all over w4l for all the mess he was talkin bout harris shutting down t.o.

cowboys lookin real good these first 2 quarters...i hope brett comes back in i love watchin that dude play

I think Favre's injury was just a cop out to them getting blowed out. Lets see how many yards TO has at the end of the 1st half.

How is Favres injury a cop out? Dude plays through all kinds of injuries, and dude is getting older. Your nuts.

Despite how one sided this game has looked, the Cowboys are only up by 10. At least the Packers have decided to play their normal game, hope to see acompetetive game in the 2nd half.

StrongMind3

-Click on the link H8MENOW posted on pg 11
-Click the HOME tab to the left.
- Scroll down, until you see SOPCAST.2.0.4.
- In that paragraph thre should be a click to dowload link.
- DL, run setup, then go the LIVE SPORTS Tab
- Click play link in the COWBOYS Vs PACKERS panel

Greg Jennings is a beast.

Dude has caught a TD every game he's played this year.

Donald Driver who?

You guys do know we could just watch it on www.nfl.com/Live for free too right? You can even submit a question from the same window. Plus theirs stats in thesame window so when they go into talking you can see the score.

Its true tho....game aint over by far...we stiil got this tho...

Side Note: Rodgers is doin betta than Favre was...whadafxup?

Back
Top Bottom