Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

Ahhhhhhhhhh .... nfl network official review is a savior ... I urge all who think the cowboys got some bs calls to watch the program lol ... the head officialexplained that if the defensive back is not looking for the ball and the feet get tangled, it is pass interference BY RULE! ... and the al harris rape of TO,although he got the ball, once the ref called forward progress and blew the whistle the play is dead ... hence, both calls were correct and people can hateaway

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

evenly matched ... yet any time during the game where it actually mattered we fried the packers in every facet ... and dont underestimate our special teams play, straight dominant ... the more i think about it, the more i know that we will beat them again if we play ... a fluke run, a fluke int, and that pass interference call was on 1st and 10 so even if they didnt call it we still woulda fried ... we let up when rodgers came in point blank ... damn man, romo had a so so game and straight up killed should had 5 tds lolololololol

what about fluke extra point tries lollolololllolololollllolololololololloolollolololoolololoolol

eyes.gif
grin.gif

some you guys gotta stop acting like the boys are the greatest team ever, its painful reading some of these posts

So the ref##*#%%* up and blowing the whistle early isn't a fluke?

But hey, when you got T.O., the *!$* talking will be as bad as diarrhea.

some ppl on here are straight up ******ed, well if TO didnt drop the pass and we got the field goal instead of going for it and maybe if we scored that onetime it woulda been a blowout and o yea if that run by grant didnt happen, it goes both ways its a god dam football game anything can happen if harris got thatinterception if the packers didnt get the interference call if charles woodson wasnt hurt, and ppl are thinking cuz the packers lost there done and wont winagain and dont have a chance to make it to the NFC championship. its only 2 losses on the year calm down. Dont get me wrong the cowboys are very good and likei said anything can happen keep this in mind. The rest of their schedule is philly detroit carolina and washington will the cowboys win them probally buttheyre no teams to sleep on while the packers have to play Oakland, St. Louis, Chicago and Detroit. you never know

The person who i give most props to on dallas is barber if the packers can learn how to stop him they can win. Im not worried about the recievers theyree goodbut things will be diffrent on defense for the packers next time we play when it MATTERS so everyone can calllmmm down

id like to add one more thing, yes rodgers did good and all and im happy we got some talent coming back, but now favre has to hear all this should he leaverodgers is ready %!!% ppl forget hes brett favre and now all of a sudden are thinking hes horrible cuz of 2 qtrs. Before this game he was MVP of the NFL dontsay its bs cuz it aint without brady patriots are still stacked packers wouldnt even be in this position without favre

i am now officially done with this topic

Originally Posted by S4L3

its painful reading some of these posts
It was painful watching Favre play last night....

Agreed. Watching Romo was fun though, so was watching Rogers. SMH at Favre trying to prove something Thursday night. Marley... you're even morebiased than me...

eek.gif

^Yes. Cowboys won, Packers lost, maybe see yall again. Now can we worry about Detroit/Oakland?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

^Yes. Cowboys won, Packers lost, maybe see yall again. Now can we worry about Detroit/Oakland?

Only way you wont see us again is if you manage to lose after your first round bye.

Only way you wont see us again is if you manage to lose after your first round bye.

Our only loss is to the best team in the league, yall lost to Chicago....Dont count your chickens before they hatch

we had no secondary.. kudos to al harris for being able to take down TO time and time again...
roll.gif
TO had a small career on duke..in the 1st half he had 6catches and 150+ yds. so i guess he was able to tackle but that aint all his job discription says.

Ahhhhhhhhhh .... nfl network official review is a savior ... I urge all who think the cowboys got some bs calls to watch the program lol ... the head official explained that if the defensive back is not looking for the ball and the feet get tangled, it is pass interference BY RULE! ... and the al harris rape of TO, although he got the ball, once the ref called forward progress and blew the whistle the play is dead ... hence, both calls were correct and people can hate away
thank you, i was amazed at how many times they replayed that the Pass interference. dude got both hands on the reciever ( before the ball gotthere) and trip the austin...all the while not lookin for the ball. so it bein incidental is out of the question.

Our only loss is to the best team in the league, yall lost to Chicago....Dont count your chickens before they hatch

laugh.gif

Dislike for the Boys is clouding my judgment?
laugh.gif
Ok....I watch any game I can as a casual fan, you think I care less about the outcome of these games? I didn't like the call because it ruined what was a good game for me...he had his hands on him but it was slightly and before the ball was even there....they kept on running and THEN the trip happened, which made both of them fall down.. If a Cowboys player had that call against em', I would be disappointed as well because this was actually a good game, I HATE when ANY game comes down to a call at a critical time of the game, whether its the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, you name it.

Every week I praise the Boys as one of the two top teams in the NFC, and now I have a "dislike" for the Boys? I don't even dislike any team in the NFC East because they are usually the most enjoyable games to watch IMO. Its JUST SPORTS..

I don't dislike the Cowboys, just some of their fans at times (not referring to NT).
Me and you know just cause you say somebody is good at something doesn't mean you like them (sometimes there is nothing you can do but admitsomebody is as good as they are). Like I said maybe not PI but unless I don't know the rules I don't think you can grab on the players jerseys20-30yrds downfield. The only thing I didn't like about the call is that it was made so late. I don't like that even though this one helped my team. I can agree with the fans but if thats the case your not going to like fans of basically every team that isn't yours though cause there are fans like theBoys fans you speak of that like every team even your own.

The Boys fans really needa let this thread die. Quit beating a dead horse. We know you won. Congrats. Keep it moving.

You have to be in the netrual zone or beyond BEFORE the ball is snapped. That didn't happen yet Ware got called for the offsides on 3rd down after sackinRogers givin the packers 1st down which led to them scoring. Bad calls/penalties happened to both teams. jus let it go people

Ok. This game happened three days ago. It wasn't the NFC Championship. It wasn't the SB. What else is there left to talk about here? Quit bumping itevery 12 hours.

Back
Top Bottom