Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

did any of y'all read brett favre's lips about 3 minutes ago? for those watching on NFL network, they showed him during the Packers drive and he wastalking to someone off-screen...i guess he was asked something and i clearly seen he said "yeah...it's broken"...

so we might be talking about him being out for 4 weeks or something...

MARK MY WORDS...y'all can quote me on this one, he has something broken...you'll end up hearing about it after the game, guarenteed...

the streak is definitely over
frown.gif
...not a Packers fan but a lot of respectfor Favre and sad to see it's going to end...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

remember u said this. We'll see what happens in a couple months.

As long as you remember doubting me when it comes true.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
i will.. i'll man up if it happens. I'll say it right now, The NFC Championship will not be between the Cowboys and Packers.

What are you talking about? Obviously you could've read his lips wrong.
You ever seen that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's deaf girlfriend read Georges ex's lips wrong and George ended up yelling at the girl for noreason?
roll.gif

Yeah that's gunna be you son.

Is anyone else watching this game on NFL.com, and becoming absolutely pissed off....?

They're missing like ENTIRE series of plays, to milk their NFL.com studio coverage for all it's worth.

Then, just casually just say "Alright, let's pick up the action, on 3rd down..." What in the flying #%$% is that?
mad.gif
mad.gif

At one point, I was forced to watch some mini Romo documentary for like 5 mins, and missed half of the Packers' last scoring drive.

Please tell me I'm not the only one being subjected to this stupidity.

Originally Posted by EaglesTG

You ever seen that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's deaf girlfriend read Georges ex's lips wrong and George ended up yelling at the girl for no reason?
roll.gif

alright, we'll see after the game...
laugh.gif

how does he have something broken in his elbow and hes moving it like that while a guy is pushing into it constantly, they said its a nerve that got hit andhis hand is numb and his elbow is swelling

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Is anyone else watching this game on NFL.com, and becoming absolutely pissed off....?

They're missing like ENTIRE series of plays, to milk their NFL.com studio coverage for all it's worth.

Then, just casually just say "Alright, let's pick up the action, on 3rd down..." What in the flying #%$% is that?
mad.gif
mad.gif

At one point, I was forced to watch some mini Romo documentary for like 5 mins, and missed half of the Packers' last scoring drive.

Agreed, plus the guy in the glasses keeps looking at the wrong camera. It irks me.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Me Too
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

i saw that too... they came back and it was 3rd down
indifferent.gif
... i was thinkin, 'damn commercials aren't that long'
laugh.gif
alien.gif

i dont got the NFL channel, so i gotta deal with this mess
tired.gif

EDIT - LMAO at al harris punkin TO on that running play while TO was just chillin tryin to catch his breath
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EaglesTG

You ever seen that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's deaf girlfriend read Georges ex's lips wrong and George ended up yelling at the girl for no reason?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
"you wanna sweep with me?"

Back
Top Bottom