Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

clappingf.gif

Mannnnn as bad as the saints played thru 3 quarters they were about 45 yards from tying it

Saints aint no joke even on bad days

Yeah but that line looked real soft plus they got away with some holds (Dallas got away with %++% too though). Saints secondary is depleted now.

If dude aiint drop that pass in the end zone, they probably would've won the game since they would only need 3.

Cowboys will lose to the ******** and eagles.

Wouldn't surprise me.
laugh.gif

Brees looked uncomfortable the whole game. Story of the game.

Dallas D actually showed up.

You got it, bro. Drew Brees is gonna light up that defense, especially with Ware out. The 2006 Cowboys were 3x better than this team, and that 2006 Saints beat them down with Mike Karney as the #1 weapon.
by W i assume you mean the saints
Saints by 40.
i say saints 37 cowboys 23
This won't even be close.

Saints by 17.

Saints by 20.
This guy is going for the 3 week trifecta with his terrible "predictions"
He said "W"
laugh.gif

Btw, what's the most points the Cowboys have been beaten by in team history? Hopefully the Saints break that record.
Im lookin for Big Meach to create match up problems in the secondary.
100 yards and 2 scores.
WHO DAT?
at shoes calling everyone out about being scared of QOTW and then pulling this nonsense
I think that's a little to harsh. Give the Cowboys more credit.

Saints by 30.
I say Saints by 14
C'mon man give them a lil more credit than that...

Saints by 27
Ima say Saints by 17
Saints win 35-17
I honestly can't see the Saints losing this game and I don't think it will even be close.
I give Dallas at least two quarters of keepin' the game close (just cause the Saints have odds against em with the pressure of going undefeated), but they should still win by double digits.
4th Q comeback/meltdown anyone?

LOL.

The sad part about all this is none of you clowns will come back in this thread and say anything. All ya'll can fall back and hate from a distance...

CLOWNS......

"Who dey that said they gonna beat them Saints?" LOL.

Originally Posted by S4L3

You got it, bro. Drew Brees is gonna light up that defense, especially with Ware out. The 2006 Cowboys were 3x better than this team, and that 2006 Saints beat them down with Mike Karney as the #1 weapon.
by W i assume you mean the saints
Saints by 40.
i say saints 37 cowboys 23
This won't even be close.

Saints by 17.

Saints by 20.
This guy is going for the 3 week trifecta with his terrible "predictions"
He said "W"
laugh.gif

Btw, what's the most points the Cowboys have been beaten by in team history? Hopefully the Saints break that record.
Im lookin for Big Meach to create match up problems in the secondary.
100 yards and 2 scores.
WHO DAT?
at shoes calling everyone out about being scared of QOTW and then pulling this nonsense
I think that's a little to harsh. Give the Cowboys more credit.

Saints by 30.
I say Saints by 14
C'mon man give them a lil more credit than that...

Saints by 27
Ima say Saints by 17
Saints win 35-17
I honestly can't see the Saints losing this game and I don't think it will even be close.
I give Dallas at least two quarters of keepin' the game close (just cause the Saints have odds against em with the pressure of going undefeated), but they should still win by double digits.
4th Q comeback/meltdown anyone?

roll.gif

leave it to wack @%% dallas to ruin what potentially coulda been the most epic super bowl of all time. if there wasnt enough reasons to hate them already...

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

How that bum Roy talk all week and almost cost his team the game, though?

Scrub *@$+@.
Word.

I better not see Roy anywhere near a microphone after this game.

We need to leave Nick Folk in New Orleans let his bum #+% miss the plane.

Back
Top Bottom