Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Matt Millen almost ruined this game for me with his absolutely horrific commentary.

Dude is one of the worst color commentators I've ever heard. He just rambles on and on about stupid crap like "The art of Quarter Backing" rather than commentating on the game at hand.

He should've stuck to being a GM...
indifferent.gif

Why would anyone go "ghost" after a loss? Ya'll won the game. My (our) prediction was wrong. Until I start acting like jphonix or proto j orwhatever dude's name is, who writes an entire induction speech every time he has to explain himself, I'm not gonna hide out until next week. This is apart of sports. Being an obnoxious tool when your team wins, and eating crow when you lose.

Dont try backtracking now shoes... Ive never seen you once post anything short of "Cowboys by 7..." and you had to keep it super modest this week just so you wouldnt get $*%# on
laugh.gif

Lame %$+ dude..
He said "W"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at shoes calling everyone out about being scared of QOTW and then pulling this nonsense
laugh.gif

Your knowledge of football is subpar at best...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
so the saints aint the team to beat in the NFC ? word?

Nope, it's the Cowboys now. They just beat the Saints. The Saints are out the playoffs. You must have missed the memo.

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif

Nope, it's the Cowboys now. They just beat the Saints. The Saints are out the playoffs. You must have missed the memo.

This made my laugh out loud.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

You got it, bro. Drew Brees is gonna light up that defense, especially with Ware out. The 2006 Cowboys were 3x better than this team, and that 2006 Saints beat them down with Mike Karney as the #1 weapon.
by W i assume you mean the saints
Saints by 40.
i say saints 37 cowboys 23
This won't even be close.

Saints by 17.

Saints by 20.
This guy is going for the 3 week trifecta with his terrible "predictions"
He said "W"
laugh.gif

Btw, what's the most points the Cowboys have been beaten by in team history? Hopefully the Saints break that record.
Im lookin for Big Meach to create match up problems in the secondary.
100 yards and 2 scores.
WHO DAT?
at shoes calling everyone out about being scared of QOTW and then pulling this nonsense
I think that's a little to harsh. Give the Cowboys more credit.

Saints by 30.
I say Saints by 14
C'mon man give them a lil more credit than that...

Saints by 27
Ima say Saints by 17
Saints win 35-17
I honestly can't see the Saints losing this game and I don't think it will even be close.
I give Dallas at least two quarters of keepin' the game close (just cause the Saints have odds against em with the pressure of going undefeated), but they should still win by double digits.
4th Q comeback/meltdown anyone?

LOL.

The sad part about all this is none of you clowns will come back in this thread and say anything. All ya'll can fall back and hate from a distance...

CLOWNS......

"Who dey that said they gonna beat them Saints?" LOL.

LOL.

Clown.

URL]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i admit, i didnt have any faith because we always blow it in december as of late ... but we didnt today and im happy ... bake your crow pies, ill eat them ALL gladly ...

Thanks Marley, you just proved my point, thanks champ.

Dont try backtracking now shoes... Ive never seen you once post anything short of "Cowboys by 7..." and you had to keep it super modest this week just so you wouldnt get $*%# on
laugh.gif

Lame %$+ dude..
He said "W"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your knowledge of football is subpar at best...

laugh.gif
Those quotes have jack +$%* to do with knowing football but ok...

U know you were scared to get clowned off the face of the earth in your own weekly thread so you played it safe
laugh.gif

Go ahead and link up the box score from the last Pack vs Boys game... Oh wait...

laugh.gif

Stop tryin to give off this, oh idc we lost vibe...then keep postin why your not trippin on the L. You already said what you had to say, keep thesneak dissin' to yourself fam.

QUESTION??!

WHERE DID THE WHOLE WHO DAT THING START FOR THE SAINTS? LOL

I LOVE WHEN BOOMER SAYS IT ON ESPN!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Matt Millen almost ruined this game for me with his absolutely horrific commentary.

Dude is one of the worst color commentators I've ever heard. He just rambles on and on about stupid crap like "The art of Quarter Backing" rather than commentating on the game at hand.

He should've stuck to being a GM...
dfayqb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I agree with this entire post.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

U know you were scared to get clowned off the face of the earth in your own weekly thread so you played it safe
Playing it safe by saying we're going to win? What you needed me to say by how many points? LOL.

You sound like a joke...

You sound like a joke...
Really? You hear others over the internet?

I don't know why you have such a high rep on these parts of the board. You're a gnat. Think you're relevant but you're just annoying.

laugh.gif
I m not sure, maybe Bum Phillips started it.

His english wasnt too great so I can picture him tryin to sound all Louisianian (a word?) and sayin "Who Dat ..."

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You sound like a joke...

Really? You hear others over the internet?

I don't know why you have such a high rep on these parts of the board. You're a gnat. Think you're relevant but you're just annoying.

Really? You took that literally. That's just dumb.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, the Boys had me nervous after ANOTHER Folk missed FG
smh.gif
But we pulled through. D Ware did his thing, came through clutch status for us. Romodoin good at keepin them turnovers down. We still got a tough game next week tho. Division rivalries are always tough

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

Stop tryin to give off this, oh idc we lost vibe...then keep postin why your not trippin on the L. You already said what you had to say, keep the sneak dissin' to yourself fam.

I said in my INTIAL response about 3-4 pages that I cared that we lost. But aside from the making history angle, this game SHOULDN'T mean anything. TheSaints should win out regardless.

Don't be mad.

Back
Top Bottom