Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Every fan is up or down based on how their team peforms, you trying to tell you weren't happy when your Giants had that great start, then bummed when the lost 5 in a row?

And please direct me in this thread where a Cowboy fan said we're going to win the division and do well in the playoffs. Any rational Cowboy fan knows that even though we had a big win yesterday if we don't build it and close the season strong it isn't going to mean +%!$.
Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

Dudes now bringing up 5 trophies and +$$% like that has ANY relevance to this game or the past 13 years?

Soundin' like Yankee fans when they kept losing int he playoffs this decade....26 though...26 though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

How the hell did you come up w/that?
laugh.gif
I had one damn back up name and it's banned. I fully put my hate for other teams out there.
Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Well, Proshares is correct.
I thought he was saying "Proshares is correct" as in you are NSB4. My fault.

its horrible the hate i have for the Giants , and eagles and there fans is so deep.

i can understand why you hate us . but when we look back on the 2000s era . The eagles never got it done and thats all that matters.
the g men got 1 chip so they get there props. but the eagles talk like they have won 3 chips so far when they only been to 1 super bowl.
that why them and there fans have always been jealous of the boys .

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Every fan is up or down based on how their team peforms, you trying to tell you weren't happy when your Giants had that great start, then bummed when the lost 5 in a row?

And please direct me in this thread where a Cowboy fan said we're going to win the division and do well in the playoffs. Any rational Cowboy fan knows that even though we had a big win yesterday if we don't build it and close the season strong it isn't going to mean +%!$.
Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

Dudes now bringing up 5 trophies and +$$% like that has ANY relevance to this game or the past 13 years?

Soundin' like Yankee fans when they kept losing int he playoffs this decade....26 though...26 though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

*Checks page 49*

I stand corrected.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Notice I did add a disclaimer in my OP: "rational Cowboy's fan"
laugh.gif

I agree that the glory days of yesteryear have no relevance to today but to my point I still don't see how we were a bunch of _ for being down after theChargers loss.

On another note, DSK stay putting people on blast.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I hate the cowboys with a pure passion but congrats on beating the saints. There first loss should have been us, if only Suisham was cut in week one.
tired.gif

******** fans.

next week could be a trap game for us , and im praying we win so we have a shot at the division vs philly.

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

*Checks page 49*

I stand corrected.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I agree that the glory days of yesteryear have no relevance to today but to my point I still don't see how we were a bunch of _ for being down after the Chargers loss.

On another note, DSK stay putting people on blast.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm sayin tho son, some of ya'll are reckless after a win its comedy though, its just jokes.

IDK why ya'll hate on Marley so much dude just says things ya'll don't wanna hear. I'm a die hard Mets fan but I'm critical as *!%% when itcomes to em', I know when they gonna blow games. He isn't blind to what he see's, doesn't make him any less of a fan.

First born and I are not the same person. I have been a member on nike talk for around 8 years now. I didn't post for a long time mainly because I stoppedbuying shoes around 02. I only ventured back because I saw the sports forum was an active part of the board. From his avy and signature it appears he's aBlackhawks fan, I don't like that team at all. Sorry to ruin your Nancy Drew hunch.

LMAO @ all the h8ters in full affect. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny. Fans from a bunch of other NFL teams are in here trying to justify their hate for theCowboys franchise.

Its simple really: The whole "Americas Team" thing really bothers people. Its like they feel like they are being "told" to like theCowboys. Our fanbase is always ridiculously high despite not having done a damn thing in 13 years. This is why I'll never understand when people questionour loyalty. I've been a fan since I was 5. The last time we did anything of significance I was 9. I am now 23. And yet, I'm still a Boys fan. And YET,yall hate.

Another reason why they hate is because there's some unwritten rule that you are only supposed to root for the team of the city you live in. I must havemissed that memo upon being conceived. So when these clowns go to their home games and still see 15,000 plus Cowboys fans in the stadium, they feel invaded. Iget into it with fans of other teams all the time for this very reason when going to games especially here in NY.

There are Cowboys fans on the planet Pluto, thats why we're hated. Can't yall let us enjoy our win? There are plenty of topics around here that involveyour own damn teams that you bums don't seem to be in. But you're in EVERY Cowboys thread. EVERY ONE.

And if someone really hates a franchise due to their fans on a damn message board, you need to off yourself IMMEDIATELY because your life isn't worth JACK@+!%

laugh.gif

IDK why ya'll hate on Marley so much dude just says things ya'll don't wanna hear. I'm a die hard Mets fan but I'm critical as *!%% when it comes to em', I know when they gonna blow games. He isn't blind to what he see's, doesn't make him any less of a fan.
thanks mez $+*# ... if i bash the boys im an idiot and a bandwagoner, if i say were gonna win the division i'm irrational ... i cant win ...feel like this guy ...

35d3674932a1dd79bfd3e88611b45c31c46e6e88.jpg

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

its horrible the hate i have for the Giants , and eagles and there fans is so deep.

i can understand why you hate us . but when we look back on the 2000s era . The eagles never got it done and thats all that matters.
the g men got 1 chip so they get there props. but the eagles talk like they have won 3 chips so far when they only been to 1 super bowl.
that why them and there fans have always been jealous of the boys .
Listen to this *@* clown rationalize a bogus explanation like this. You guys haven't won a playoff game this decade...might not even make itto the playoffs...and the only thing that saves your pathetic cause for rambling on is the the fact Dallas won their 5 Super Bowls back in the day...

This is 2009, going on 2010, and you're talking about Dallas as if they're still the cream of the crop in the NFL.
roll.gif
I give the past Dallas teams their props for winning when they did, but you guyslive in the past like a Back To The Future flick. Seriously, I dont care who wins the Super Bowl...just as long as you clown *@* idiots try to rebuild foranother year.
laugh.gif

Am I Mad? Nope...I'm just laughin at cha'.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

MisterP0315 wrote:
No $$@*. I haven't forgotten our "history"...and neither have you apparently with your saved pictures.
eyes.gif
I'll paypal you money to predict against the Cowboys every game (serious). Think about it.
You're corny.
grin.gif

IDK why ya'll hate on Marley so much dude just says things ya'll don't wanna hear. I'm a die hard Mets fan but I'm critical as *!%% when it comes to em', I know when they gonna blow games. He isn't blind to what he see's, doesn't make him any less of a fan.
When I said irrational I wasn't referring directly Marley more so to the dudes bringing up the glory years,which I have said before are irrelevant.

Like Marley I have been critical of the Cowboys a lot this season, so I have no problem with him or any other Cowboys being critical of this team.

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Um..check page 49 dude.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
So HATERS rule the world now???
People in the thread just str8 HATIN for HATIN sake and its all good???

Like I said, who made the last 13 years the only relevant time period in the history of the NFL?
I'll tell you who, COWBOYS HATERS!!!
Were 9-5, second place in our division, just ended the Saints hopes for an undefeated season,
and yall wanna come with all the, "What have yall done in the past 13 years", lil girl talk.

Then yall wanna say, 'Its just a game, dont take it so personal'.
But as soon as we lose hear come the 'I told u yall aint nothin' cheerleaders.

IF U DONT WANT TO READ POST FROM EXCITED COWBOYS FANS,
MAYBE U SHOULDNT READ COMMENTS POSTED IN THE COWBOYS vs SAINTS THREAD.

well gee whiz between you and mez, i think i may just bake NT some holiday cookies this year!

cherio! ...

I just see Marley as ranting and let him get it out not gonna sit here and type essays arguing against him.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I just see Marley as ranting and let him get it out not gonna sit here and type essays arguing against him.
laugh.gif
I used to jaw back and forth with him for a while but that %%++ got old fast... everybody know hes just tryin to get people going and pushbuttons, while saying tons of stupid %%++ in the process...

Originally Posted by FD511

laugh.gif
I used to jaw back and forth with him for a while but that %%++ got old fast... everybody know hes just tryin to get people going and push buttons, while saying tons of stupid %%++ in the process...
hey hey hey! lets not get too ridiculous here ... most of what i say about my cowboys i genuinely believe ... as for the other 31 teams ...

grinch-glass%5B1%5D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom