Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

HighRep87,
Its time we let our nuts hang! We just did the impossible.
Nobody said we could do it, even Tony Dungy FRAUD ***!!
These nut riders wanna HATE, so lets give'em the business.
ITS OUR WEEK TO SHINE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The haters don't know what to do now that we actually won a big game, so they're just running their mouths, regardless.
laugh.gif

very true.. the routine haters come in, some nfc east rivals throw some shots, and a packer fan for some random reason.... you woulda swore we got destroyed bythe Saints.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

HighRep87,
Its time we let our nuts hang! We just did the impossible.
Nobody said we could do it, even Tony Dungy FRAUD ***!!
These nut riders wanna HATE, so lets give'em the business.
ITS OUR WEEK TO SHINE!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

You right brah! Straight haters but its all good.. thank god we didnt lose...haters would let loose... they are only limited to jab insults
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I'm glad cowboys won this game but please stay humble till y'all make the playoffs.
Why should we stay humble?
Its a week by week season, so we gotta live in the moment.
Not all Cowboys fans were scared and pissin on themselves b4 the game.
Some of us knew we could win, and we won!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The haters don't know what to do now that we actually won a big game, so they're just running their mouths, regardless.
laugh.gif

Par for the course... "the cowboys have no chance. They're gonna get blown out." *cowboys win* "oh.. Um.. Still frauds. You fans are clowns.Celebrating like you won something. Womp womp womp."
eyes.gif
Whatever.

NS_19COWSsaints27.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg
"I'M THE NUMBER ONE STUNNA, WHA WHA WHA WHA
THE NUMBER ONE STUNNA!"
laugh.gif

I'm glad cowboys won this game but please stay humble till y'all make the playoffs.
%+!%!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall acting like people aren't egged on by some of your notable henchmen... This stuff is pure entertainment ... no real hate for (most of) you.

They don't know the meaning of that word, which is why they will always get hated on. Every (Except Proshares) Cowboys fan on this site fits the stereotype.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
yall acting like people aren't egged on by some of your notable henchmen... This stuff is pure entertainment ... no real hate for (most of) you.
Lies.

Dudes legitimately hate the Cowboys and use "well its the fans" exscuse to save face.

Par for the course... "the cowboys have no chance. They're gonna get blown out." *cowboys win* "oh.. Um.. Still frauds. You fans are clowns. Celebrating like you won something. Womp womp womp."
eyes.gif
Whatever.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

laugh.gif
Lies.

Dudes legitimately hate the Cowboys and use "well its the fans" exscuse to save face.
Yeah, we legitimately hate a team that hasn't done jack #*+! in 13 years
eyes.gif
. The truth is we hate you Cowboys fans because you walk around like you havedone #*+! in the last 13 years
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Lies.

Save face?
laugh.gif
Tony Romo doesnt hear what I say... why would i blame the fans TO the fans in order to save face?
roll.gif
Makes no sense really.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif
Lies.

eyes.gif
. The truth is we hate you Cowboys fans because you walk around like you have done #*+! in the last 13 years
grin.gif
Our franchise is 50years old and HATERS want us to minimize our history to the last 13yrs.
We have 5 SUPER BOWL trophys and HATERS want us to act like it never happened.
We just beat everybodys Cinderella story, and yall want us to act like we lost.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lies.

eyes.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
The truth is we hate you Cowboys fans because you walk around like you have done #*+! in the last 13 years
grin.gif

Put up all the "
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
's" you want to, its true.
---------------------------------

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, Yeah okay bud. Like I said Dudes hate the boys' and claim "its thefans".

laugh.gif
Lies.

Save face?
laugh.gif
Tony Romo doesnt hear what I say... why would i blame the fans TO the fans in order to save face?
roll.gif
Makes no sense really.

??? What are you talking about?

Saving face as in when someone (most typically a fan unless you chop it up with NFL players regularly) questions why you or any other person hates the Cowboysso feverently. Thats the classic fallback" Its because of their fans".

Look at YOUR comment not two pages back.

laugh.gif
'Boys fans are like weeds on NT

Saving face as in when someone (most typically a fan unless you chop it up with NFL players regularly) questions why you or any other person hates the Cowboys so feverently. Thats the classic fallback" Its because of their fans".

laugh.gif

So what would saying "GRRR I HATE THE COWBOYS ORGANIZATION AHHH" do??

I HATEEEE the Patriots, Ill admit that til the day i die, and it has nothing t do with the fans...

laugh.gif
Lies.

eyes.gif
. The truth is we hate you Cowboys fans because you walk around like you have done #*+! in the last 13 years
grin.gif
Our franchise is 50years old and HATERS want us to minimize our history to the last 13yrs.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
What on earth are you talking about???

Saving face as in when someone (most typically a fan unless you chop it up with NFL players regularly) questions why you or any other person hates the Cowboys so feverently. Thats the classic fallback" Its because of their fans".

laugh.gif

I HATEEEE the Patriots, Ill admit that til the day i die, and it has nothing t do with the fans...

But dont Cowboys fans have a rite to be cocky?
We aint the Cardinals or even the Eagles. We win the SB when we get there.
Were 5-3 in Super Bowls. Thats a REMARKABLE record if I must say so myself.

laugh.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing, not a thing. Yet some people still do, under the pretense that its the fans. Why?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Did you hate them pre-2000?

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

laugh.gif
Lies.

eyes.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
What on earth are you talking about???

The history of our franchise, The Dallas Cowboys.
What did u read???

Back
Top Bottom