OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Outside of Ingram and Murray, RBs were poop today.

yep. bounced back after losing for like 2 weeks smh.

Week 10.jpg

Love aint eem on the floor closing out the game. 2nd best player on the team only playing 23 min. Channing ****ing Frye getting more burn that him.

I just dont know about anyone on this Cavs team outside of Lebron.

I just knew I was going to come in and see some salty dudes upset about Shumperts 2pts.
Shumpert is hard to play when he's low owned, but a Chalky Shumpert........man hell no.
Dudes deserve to lose picking that dude, "revenge game" they say...my asss, dude is trash.

Last night was a disaster. Played players I had no reason playing. Only rolling one tournament line up tonight

Dinwiddie
Barea
Tucker
Horford
Ibaka
Irving
LMA
Lowry

got in some Euro action

almost 1600 spots in overlay hopefully i can cash something

i see wavycrocket wavycrocket got a LU, goodluck

Must be another wavy :lol:

I played FD last night though. So thanks for @'ing me. I thought Zo was going to get busy against Phoenix. I guess you only pick Zo when Eric Bledsoe is the opposing PG :lol:

My Nuggets let me down too. Thought Jokic was going to give them the business. Boy was I wrong. Is Portland a good defensive team this year, or was that an aberration?

Must be another wavy :lol:

I played FD last night though. So thanks for @'ing me. I thought Zo was going to get busy against Phoenix. I guess you only pick Zo when Eric Bledsoe is the opposing PG :lol:

My Nuggets let me down too. Thought Jokic was going to give them the business. Boy was I wrong. Is Portland a good defensive team this year, or was that an aberration?

crazy same name just one added T lol

Back
Top Bottom