OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Harden...56 real life pts 13 assists in 20 min? Wtf?!?

Big games like these keeps me from not cashing

Kyrie dude.....bro aint post less than 40 all year and wants to act like he's never played basketball against the magic.

Then the hornets get blown out by minnesota and kemba forgot how to shoot a basketball.

Somehow I'm still up on the line with Melo and Tyreke going by Tyreke looking like he's just gonna stand around all game.

It's over man. About to back out of all this after tonight. This is wild.

They just ejected melo....................

Just cost me $100.

Its been real but the shenanigans are ridiculous. Kyrie lays 20 against the magic, Kemba gets blown out and can't hit value, now melo is ejected. I'm done man.

3 game slate...only one low dollar tournament line up for me. No cash games

Taylor
Curry
RHJ
Babbitt
Collins
Mike James
Durant
Whiteside

For cash game purposes im glad Len is playing awful cause he's highly owned and I didnt roster him

But in my tournaments, where i did roster him......

Lastnight was so ugly.
Two 5 game nights in a row.
Most folks like 5-7 games, I really like the full nights tbh.

I used Len and I'm a single lineup guy so I knew my night was very likely over before first tip.

I know that If I play Len that is my risk.
It's lik you have to play him every night to ever take advantage of his "good night"
Same with Chriss.
I had him in a $50 entry though, that's gambling...I mean straight gambling.

Last night was cool but I learned never to use Draymond in cash again. Dude plays like a 5.5k to 6.5k player that’s priced above 7k. Thad Young produces the same **** as Draymond for 2k less.

Back
Top Bottom