OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Lions defense putting in work so far. Hate to pick them against my Jets but I’m trying to make money lol.
52881418-E22B-4A2A-93A8-E5848214742E.jpeg

I get the appeal of Coleman from a usage standpoint with Freeman out, but I urge you guys to at least curb the amount of lineups you put him in. As a Carolina fan, this may come off biased, but I know how strong our front 7 is, even with TD out. He's going to get stuffed up the middle and our linebackers are fast enough to contain him in any flat route or short passes. Kuechly will be all over him.

With his ownership as I as I anticipate it will be, you'll stand to gain a ton of upside if and when he doesn't deliver. Better bet would be Julio. Price tag is obviously much different, but the guy absolutely scorches us every time we play him.

Starting to get a better feel for how teams are playing. Cashed across the board today.

Can’t wait till basketball season. That’ll be a problem :lol:

Yo @a-friend, you flourishing on football too?

DKJ.jpg

Cashed in double up & H2H, did OK, not sure why I went with AB when I knew Juju would be a better pick

Feel like the ATL/NO is a trap. Everyone expecting a shootout but look at the last 5 meetings:

12/24/2017 Atlanta Falcons 13 @ New Orleans Saints 23 W Box
12/07/2017 New Orleans Saints 17 @ Atlanta Falcons 20 L Box
01/01/2017 New Orleans Saints 32 @ Atlanta Falcons 38 L Box
09/26/2016 Atlanta Falcons 45 @ New Orleans Saints 32 L Box
01/03/2016 New Orleans Saints 20 @ Atlanta Falcons 17 W Box

Under 40pts total in 3 of 5 of them.

DraftKings- usually get 2 C if possible and ride with the one or two chalk plays and then differentiate other spots

FanDuel- going to be hard with new drop lowest score rule

Back
Top Bottom