OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Also making my player pool while at jury duty some people I will be using:

Finley-Smith and Powell for Dallas since dirk and Harrison still out

- Lavine, Portis - although Portis price is high , he still has met value

Ibaka

I like Kawhi and curry as pay up studs

Also making my player pool while at jury duty some people I will be using:

Finley-Smith and Powell for Dallas since dirk and Harrison still out

- Lavine, Portis - although Portis price is high , he still has met value

Ibaka

I like Kawhi and curry as pay up studs

Lavine out here getting them up but Dunn is coming back, is he taking some of the usage away?

Lavine out here getting them up but Dunn is coming back, is he taking some of the usage away?

Correct it takes away slightly but bulls need scoring in the worst way and Zach still gonna get his 16 -20 shots a game , Jabari still in the doghouse for some reason and Portis seems to be the only other bull going right now. Zach got the big contract so hopefully they let him keep chunking up the shots

Got my first W in a $10 double up last night after losing my last 13-15 contests. It's been real rough since WK4 of NFL for me. Been missing everything.

Anyone playing NBA tonight? Just now getting to looking at options. What's up with Fox? Anyone been watching Kings games? Can't tell if he's just having a hot start or if he's really going to be averaging 20ppg+ this year. Also considering AD. O/U at 238.5. Should be chalk, but at 13k feels like a lot for a cash lineup.

Got my first W in a $10 double up last night after losing my last 13-15 contests. It's been real rough since WK4 of NFL for me. Been missing everything.

Anyone playing NBA tonight? Just now getting to looking at options. What's up with Fox? Anyone been watching Kings games? Can't tell if he's just having a hot start or if he's really going to be averaging 20ppg+ this year. Also considering AD. O/U at 238.5. Should be chalk, but at 13k feels like a lot for a cash lineup.
if AD goes for 80 then u dont win if u didnt have him

im liking garry harris today and tj mcconeell n saric

Fox

e thing that’s clear is that De’Aaron Fox is the man. Joerger said the priority is to give Fox as much room as possible to make plays. Fox is dominating the ball for the Kings with his 35.2 minutes per game and ranking eighth in time of possession with the ball per game this season (Harden, Wall, Kemba, Lillard, CP3, Westbrook, Trae). While Fox’s usage rate is identical to last season at 22.6, the pace talk has also been legit with Fox posting a 112.5 pace (98.7 last year), his TS% is way up to 60.9 (47.8 last year), and obviously the minutes bump helped him get to averages of 20.3 points, 5.0 boards, 7.7 dimes, 1.3 steals and 3.7 turnovers. He’s also played 40 minutes per game in the non-garbage time games. The Denver defense has been better to start the year, but Fox should be in a good spot.

First look of lineup

You can also switch - hart for levert or ingles for josh rich
9F3DE445-F39F-474B-AA6D-0562C0F86112.png
C758A63F-D492-4332-AB06-EDF708CD3F6B.png

No , I pay monthly.

One free one is daily fantasy fuel
fantasy nerd also provides just one optmized lineup a day

also how do u like fantasy cruncher ? do u use ur own projections ? cuz i had cruncher last yr with my friend n their projections were BADDDDDDD!!! it came to the point that i would win slates avoiding the players cruncher would recommend

No dunn, no markkanen, no valentine. Averaging 30+ through first three games and playing the Hornets at home. Is Lavinr chalk tonight? At 7700 FD he seems like a lock.

Also, why is T Prince not trying 30+ minutes a game? Seems like the only thing stopping him from averaging 40+ fppg is minutes.

fantasy nerd also provides just one optmized lineup a day

also how do u like fantasy cruncher ? do u use ur own projections ? cuz i had cruncher last yr with my friend n their projections were BADDDDDDD!!! it came to the point that i would win slates avoiding the players cruncher would recommend

I like it, but it’s through FGE site (their projections) . Was coaching football and didn’t have the time to study. Now that season is wrapping up I study more . I like it because it gives off the wall predictions and I can adjust from news I hear from touts on Twitter and around the web.

I love dfsnerd too for basketball but just went with this one because the content they offer as well.

No dunn, no markkanen, no valentine. Averaging 30+ through first three games and playing the Hornets at home. Is Lavinr chalk tonight? At 7700 FD he seems like a lock.

Also, why is T Prince not trying 30+ minutes a game? Seems like the only thing stopping him from averaging 40+ fppg is minutes.

He is in my player pool but not the line I posted, Charlotte wing defenders are good , but I still think he gets his shots tonight

No clue as to why T Prince doesn’t play more , he’s getting 15 shots a game

Only thing with Lavine though is he doesn't produce much in other categories so if the scoring isn't there it's going to significantly hurt his upside.

I really like the slate tonight. So many great picks at the mid level.

PG - Trae Young, Conley, DSJ
SG - Booker, Lavine, Lavert, THJR, Hart
SF - Prince, Osman, Richardson
PF - Kuzma, RHJ
C - Ayton, Gasol, Kanter, Allen

I'm finding it hard to spend up tonight in a cash game with so many great values in the 6-8k range. Right now I'm rolling with this in my double up:

Trae Young
Ferrell
Lavine
Wes Matthews
Finney-Smith
Kawhi
Bagley
Love
Ayton

Love and Ayton should be chalk. Bagley is severely underpriced at 5k. Not sure if I should stick to cash plays tonight or toss in a few tournament entries. Too many line ups I'm feeling right now.

Back
Top Bottom