OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

liking this for tonight on dk

rubio

harden 

batum

faried

cousins

sheved

porter or rasual

brandon wright

In a tourney lineup, Still? IMO, no. I think you have to get Harden and Bron in there tonight. I think Dragic has to sit tonight. If you wanted to get really contrarian and if both Dragic and Chalmers sit, how about a Shabazz/Johnson stack at PG? I think you can get 35-40 points out of both of them. In a perfect world with Wade, Grant and Len getting ruled out, I think you can make a really stacked stars & scrubs lineup.

In a tourney lineup, Still? IMO, no. I think you have to get Harden and Bron in there tonight. I think Dragic has to sit tonight. If you wanted to get really contrarian and if both Dragic and Chalmers sit, how about a Shabazz/Johnson stack at PG? I think you can get 35-40 points out of both of them. In a perfect world with Wade, Grant and Len getting ruled out, I think you can make a really stacked stars & scrubs lineup.

yeah it's a freeroll tourney

I lost like $27 this week after being on a roll :smh: :lol:

What's the consensus, fade or stay away from AD? Pick between Cousins/Whiteside and their upside or go for value?

I think the starters that played the last game starters sat, will sit this game and vice versa.

Teague/horford is in and Krover/milsap is out

Just what I'm assuming

Back
Top Bottom