OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Last week vs NO he only put up 11.6 points..  Played only 19 minutes, not sure what happened but that just scares me away..  At that same price i'd much rather rock with Asik...  But I need to go even lower with Cole Aldrich to make room for Blake/AD ...  Blake gonna have a field day today against Marvin Williams

Last edited:

Last week vs NO he only put up 11.6 points..  Played only 19 minutes, not sure what happened but that just scares me away..  At that same price i'd much rather rock with Asik...  But I need to go even lower with Cole Aldrich to make room for Blake/AD ...  Blake gonna have a field day today against Marvin Williams
I like Asik more also but they are a $1100 price difference on DK cant afford it 
mean.gif

I think Patty, and he's loose cannon.  Hopefully he catches fire..

Zbo/Blake/AD all in line to have great games...  Touch decision there man

I'm picking AD, 70 point upside potential in a must win game for playoff seeding against a team he killed last week.

Yeah fading AD feels like suicide...  Think I'm rocking with:

Mills

Udrih

Oladipo

Meeks

Harris

Ariza

AD

Zbo

Vucevic

Thoughts on Reggie Jackson? Expecting him to carry some of the offensive workload since Moose is out...but then again hes been slacking.

or should i go with Payton or Shved?

I have a tourney lineup with Harden, AD, Gasol, Zbo, and only 1 player that makes me cringe :lol:. Only a $5 entry tho.

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]SA@NY[/td][td]14.0[/td][td]$3,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden  [/td][td]Orl@Hou[/td][td]49.9[/td][td]$10,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Tony Allen  [/td][td]Mem@Det[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]$4,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis  [/td][td]Mil@NO[/td][td]49.5[/td][td]$11,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Zaza Pachulia[/td][td]Mil@NO[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]$4,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Elfrid Payton  [/td][td]Orl@Hou[/td][td]24.7[/td][td]$6,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Ersan Ilyasova[/td][td]Mil@NO[/td][td]18.4[/td][td]$5,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]D. Motiejunas[/td][td]Orl@Hou[/td][td]23.7[/td][td]$5,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Best I could come up with 
grin.gif

Can't afford not to play AD. I tried that the other night.

Eh I faded ad the other night and put up my highest total all year with 351 and Finished top 10 in every tourney I joined.. Barton was huge though.

Tonight you can get away with Griffin and whoever else and just build your team smart.

Eh I faded ad the other night and put up my highest total all year with 351 and Finished top 10 in every tourney I joined.. Barton was huge though.

Tonight you can get away with Griffin and whoever else and just build your team smart.
smokin.gif
  Got me thinking....

No way I'm taking Blake period, especially over AD.

Hornets play at an incredibly slow pace and Blake is still too rusty for me.

Top 10, but all the winners had AD.

Back
Top Bottom