OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

**** Coach Pop and the Spurs.. Ginobili out and Mills play LESS minutes?! Sitting at 2.7 points lmao what a joke

:lol: his rotations are crazy today, he's played Reggie Williams just as many minutes. At least throw Kyle Anderson or somebody

Man I've been in a rut lately, :rolleyes

Im learning something every night...next time on a small slate rostering one clear cut star instead of trying to fit them all in. Got me handicapped in other positions. Gotta balance it out more.

Harden/Meeks couldve been Oladipo/Giannis

Last edited:
Harden is on official auto fade til his price is below 10k. Dude stays under performing every time I draft him.
mean.gif

Im sitting pretty in my cash games...not so much for tournaments. 

Ive got to figure out tournaments..

Rondo last night and Reggie tonight.

I put faith in these dudes for so long then when I get tired of the ******** and fade em they do this to me.

I feel betrayed. :smh:

ZBo put up 20 in the 1st and finished with 28. 

My picks can't be based on luck, my money is not that long. 

Mid April I shall return. 5 figure paydays wished upon the thread from now until then. godspeed

Cashed in all my 50/50s by placing in the bottom 8 but a win is a win :lol:. Took risks on Zaza/Galloway/Ilyasova but they all payed off. Belinelli also slightly exceeded his value.

I can't hit a tourney on DK for ****. I haven't even won a minimum prize yet :lol:. I have cashed in a few of those 70 man leagues though.

Last edited:

Yea he wet the bed somethin told me to roll with Marco smh 
It's cause Pop was tryna look cool...  I watched the game, he came off to a shaky start and Pop literally sat him the rest of the game...  Probably why they lost... Bastards!

Nonetheless still won/placed in 5/6 of the games with Patty Mills putting up 2.7 points

Last edited:
I like Turner and Bradley vs OKC... And my pgs so far are GHill/Dragic with Drummond/Monroe at PF and C

And Kawahi vs MIL... Spurs on a back-to-back with OT last night, older guys probably won't play as much leaving Leonard to carry most of the workload

building around this on DK

not set in stone

curry

dwade

iggy

noels

Drummond

lavine

deng

Justin Hamilton

Is Monroe back ?

Might roll this out in a tournament on FD