OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Wiggins and Ariza
pimp.gif

Loving tonight
funny thing is i had that combo vasquez/lavine/wiggins/ariza but switched to burke/lavine/wiggins/beasley once i heard wade was gonna be out 
sick.gif

Last edited:
You shouldn't have picked Turner though, his price increased past his value and Miami is good on defense.

You shouldn't have picked Turner though, his price increased past his value and Miami is good on defense.
No Whiteside protecting the rim or Wade to defend, idk I felt Turner would be able to put together a solid game...  Him and Deng both stunk it up for me 
mean.gif

Late, but Congrats to awwsome on the WFBBC entry!! I see you dominated the tourney with a ~ 30 point cushion. :smokin

Now they're 'bout to sit you down at the Ritz :x :smokin. Flourish young man, flourish. :lol:

Mind Brandon Knight being back.

Bledsoe's killer nights shrank even more. Best for him is 25-35 with a 40pt game 1-2 times per month, and the seasons over. Straight fade if he's over $5700

My rule. Only pay up for a SG unless its harden. I just too much value at the 6k under range. SG is the toughest position to hit value because so many players rely solely on scoring and nothing much else.

My rule. Only pay up for a SG unless its harden. I just too much value at the 6k under range. SG is the toughest position to hit value because so many players rely solely on scoring and nothing much else.

Yup, it has to be a absolutely #1 matchup or someone who is mispriced for me to pay up.

Will only sometimes pick Oladipo or Bledsoe but Bledsoe be doing **** like last night too often for me.

I'd roster Bled against the Thunder though, everybody eats against Thunder, win or lose.

Gianni's always hits 25FPS when I have him. Haven't seen a 30 plus game from him since before AllStar break

You can't have any biases against players and be consistently profitable.

Reggie Jackson burnt me for 4 figures then won me 5 his next game, nature of the beast.

Said it a while back, Bledsoe has rarely been living up to value in his + match-ups.

Man, i hear ya but I'm tempted tonight to give him another run.

You always gotta look at him in those plus match-ups, not saying you shouldn't...I just can't go all in on him on those nights. Recency bias is a bad thing to get into a habit of doing but this is getting a little too consistent. Granted, the last couple of games he did well outside of being sick last game.

Back
Top Bottom