OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 2 Dodgers. Guerero you punk mother . GOD DAMMITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOUGHT I FADED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they are balling @ 6-0 in the Mother 4th and I pick one of the players who aches up before the game.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
Completely understand with some of you not willing to shell out $100 for a contest.  

There are def levels to how competitive some people are in DFS, for most it's just a hobby.  It grew into a lil more than a hobby for me, looking to hopefully qualify for the FBWC soon

Completely understand with some of you not willing to shell out $100 for a contest.  

There are def levels to how competitive some people are in DFS, for most it's just a hobby.  It grew into a lil more than a hobby for me, looking to hopefully qualify for the FBWC soon
Would have been a waste for me as I have no clue what I am doing and am relying 90% on luck.

I played the $27 entries twice daily for the last 4-6 weeks. I hit $600 once and a few small hits every other night or so, but I have only played $3 entries this week, and am now Likely done as I am terrible and my bankroll took a nice hit.

Good luck to the thread. I shall return in October, maybe earlier if I want to do NFL weekly. 

Cashed for the first time in two days. This **** so stressful man. It's crazy man. If it wasn't for one guy (Carlos Gonzo) I wouldn't have cashed. I hate you rely on one person in MLB

what are you guys using to research?  or what do you target for your mlb lu's

Fox sports DFS and Fantasy Scout for me.

I usually follow a few dudes on Twitter for pitching options. One guy I follow breaks down pitching very well and he's usually spot on

Guy who won the $3 game stacked the white sox...guessing a trend is taking the opposite of what makes sense and hoping for the best? Just don't see how logically anyone can think one of the worst offenses in baseball would beat up a team starting last year's Cy young.

what are you guys using to research?  or what do you target for your mlb lu's
Fox sports DFS and Fantasy Scout for me.

I usually follow a few dudes on Twitter for pitching options. One guy I follow breaks down pitching very well and he's usually spot on
try using rotogrinders research tab and fangraphs.  Once I started doing my own research and stopped relying on the "experts" I started to consistently cash.  I feel like all these experts are out here giving false information and just giving out the chalk plays that everyone is already on.

little nuances come into play the most in MLB I find.

Guy who won the $3 game stacked the white sox...guessing a trend is taking the opposite of what makes sense and hoping for the best? Just don't see how logically anyone can think one of the worst offenses in baseball would beat up a team starting last year's Cy young.
Wow 
sick.gif

I had Kluber too... that's nuts

He got passed 

The thing is you stack with highly underowned guys and pray that Vegas is wrong. The Indians and Kluber were big favorites plus everyone had Kluber in lineups therefore nobody had any white sox players.

He took a low risk $3 bucks and flourished. Plus the Rockies/Reds game didn't bring THAT much DFS points because guys didn't really go off like expected

probably not his only team.  Gotta love the variance of MLB though...often seems like the unexpected always happens

The thing is you stack with highly underowned guys and pray that Vegas is wrong. The Indians and Kluber were big favorites plus everyone had Kluber in lineups therefore nobody had any white sox players.

He took a low risk $3 bucks and flourished. Plus the Rockies/Reds game didn't bring THAT much DFS points because guys didn't really go off like expected
I feel like all the "experts" and Vegas overrate the Coors games too much night after night

I feel like all the "experts" and Vegas overrate the Coors games too much night after night
I agree, the ball does fly in Coors but a lot of times the pitchers are just terrible

Eh. There's a reason everybody prices rises when games are played there. Coors field brings a much greater chance of home runs that no other ballpark can compete with.

But I agree to a certain degree. I have had nights where I stack games there and have failed. But most nights there are home runs everywhere

Like he said above tho, the pitchers suck a lot.

Last edited:
Rolling with these today barring scratches:

P M. Bumgarner P 20.7 swap out
P Cole Hamels P 17.9 swap out
C James McCann 5.7 swap out
1B Logan Forsythe 7.0 swap out
2B Cesar Hernandez 5.5 swap out
3B Josh Donaldson 9.3 swap out
SS Starlin Castro 5.5 swap out
OF Chris Colabello 8.2 swap out
OF Adam Jones 8.0 swap out
OF J.D. Martinez 9.1 swap out