OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

got a feeling wilson is gonna run all over chicago.

Gotcha. I'm fighting the itch to make a Jimmy Clausen led lineup. I'm very contrarian when it comes to GPP but I just can't do it. He's been so bad his entire career. On the other hand though, my Bortles/Robinson combo worked very nice so I dunno. I just like to be different I guess

only winded up winning 5 ($25 on a $20 entry) in the MM last week was $50 nothing big yet

gonna give it another go this week

Last edited:
Going Clausen/Bennett would be super contrarian but with decent upside. Seattle struggles vs. TE's and if/when the Bears get in to the red zone, he'd be their top target.

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Tony Romo O[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Carlos Hyde Q[/td][td]10.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Chris Ivory P[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Brandon Coleman[/td][td]6.3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]29.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Donte Moncrief[/td][td]28.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Tyler Eifert[/td][td]14.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Antonio Brown[/td][td]39.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Dolphins[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fantasy Points: 144.50[/td][/tr][/table]
thank you dolphins
What kind of tourneys you doing where 144 cashes you out? I hit 150 pretty often and I'm always borderline cashout

$27 and $100 games cashes you out at that level.

I'll only play games with around 8,000 people or less, preferably a lot less. Better payouts.

Last edited:
$27 and $100 games cashes you out at that level.

I'll only play games with around 8,000 people or less, preferably a lot less. Better payouts.
Damn. Ive been playing the 3$ games with a ton of people and putting up solid lineups. Might go for it this week.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jake Arrieta
P
[/td][td]Mil@ChC[/td][td]$14,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Logan Verrett
P
[/td][td]Atl@NYM[/td][td]$4,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Matt Wieters[/td][td]Bal@Was[/td][td]$2,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]David Ortiz[/td][td]TB@Bos[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dustin Pedroia[/td][td]TB@Bos[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Andrew Romine[/td][td]CWS@Det[/td][td]$2,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Xander Bogaerts[/td][td]TB@Bos[/td][td]$4,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]Bal@Was[/td][td]$6,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Angel Pagan[/td][td]SF@SD[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Tommy Pham[/td][td]Cin@StL[/td][td]$3,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
lets give this a try

Threw out only 2 lineups this past week. One in the $20 millionaire maker and another in the free customer appreciation game. Of course the one in the millionaire maker absolutely bombs due to the saints and the other puts up 184.65 and wins me a $3 ticket. If I would have switched the lineups I would have won $80 after subtracting the entry fee :smh:

What happened to the #NTtakeover for one of the tourneys? I'm down for about $25, maybe $50 if enough people join

When I get my bonus in I'm legit considering either a $500 or $1K double up. Hate to lose the dough but 50% odds is worth it, even against the PROs

Last edited:
P Jake Arrieta
Mil@ChC - Tue 8:05PM ET
FPPG: 25.66 | Salary: $14,500

P Logan Verrett
Atl@NYM - Tue 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 6.69 | Salary: $4,500

C Francisco Cervelli
Pit@Col - Tue 8:40PM ET
FPPG: 6.23 | Salary: $3,900

1B David Ortiz
TB@Bos - Tue 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 8.66 | Salary: $4,600

2B Dustin Pedroia
FPPG: 8.13 | Salary: $4,600

3B Evan Longoria
FPPG: 7.04 | Salary: $4,000

SS Xander Bogaerts
FPPG: 7.58 | Salary: $4,400

OF Rusney Castillo
FPPG: 5.89 | Salary: $3,200

OF Michael Conforto
Atl@NYM - Tue 7:10PM ET
FPPG: 7.15 | Salary: $3,700

OF Jake Smolinski
Tex@Oak - Tue 10:05PM ET
FPPG: 4.13 | Salary: $2,300

Yeah the higher the entry fee in double up/tourneys, the lower the score to cash out.

One thing that causes people to not do well when they play those tourneys with high entry fees is that they play it too safe because of the money they're risking.

Last edited:
8-10 tourney better odds?
Those are clutch for me.

Did a $100 entry on a 11 person yesterday.

Entered the same lineup twice and finished 2nd and 2nd. Only 3 payouts, $500, $300, $200. 

Top score was 153 and mine was like 148. The next closest was 116. 

Everyday I eat, or try to eat there first.

$3 are fine as long as you are not trying to win $20k with 100k entrants. Do a $3 with 1500 entrants where top prize is like $1000.

Yea, $1k isn't as enticing as $20k, but at least it's attainable G.

If you do $3 do a contest like this......https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/9935285

Last edited:
Here are the 5 pitchers for today....in this order.

Arrieta $14.5

McCullers $9.4

Ross $10.6

Lackey $10.3

Salazar $11.1

Tip of the day: when I have 2 SP's that are close to or more than $25k, I never spend more than $25oo on C/2/SS (unless I can afford it). Forget those positions first and fill the      other position players

Good luck 

I can see that with Arieta but not McCullers or Salazar.

I'm not paying that for Arieta when I can get a 20+spot from McCullers for $5k less. 

McCullers will be in every lineup though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom