OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Carlos Martinez is done for the evening. I hope he's okay, STL are going to need him in the PostSeason

Boy these late contests are lit! LAA, AZ, SF, SEA 
pimp.gif
 HR's everywhere.

Last edited:
Great 2 straight nights I stack Miami and the one night I don't stack them they score 12 runs. **** that team :lol:

Rich Hill is the man. Knew nothing about the guy and rolled with him in every lineup on FD lol. Appreciate the info in here :pimp:

Had Carrasco/Hill in 2/3 of my DK GPP lineups...had Martinez in the other one...that would have been one hell of a lineup :lol:

FD lineups were all Carrasco but I ****** up...wife wanted to go to dinner and we were at a place with no service, didn't find out Reyes was out until after lock :lol: sitting on 54.25 but could've been better w/Rollins and a bump to Jaso :smh:

Lmao at the dude who picked Bolsinger mets stack with carassco and hill has me eating off to the ye show

Last edited:
I've never seen a lineup full of bats ALL hit HR's.

Normally those lineups put up 75FPS

Pollock/Trout/Pujols/Cruz all in 1 lineup, all hit HR's, all in the first inning. Plus Duffy at 2nd and he hits a bomb in the first as well. Some crazy Baseball being played right now

lineup I just scraped up while bored
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Ryan Fitzpatrick  [/td][td]Phi@NYJ[/td][td]15.7[/td][td]$5,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Joseph Randle  [/td][td]Atl@Dal[/td][td]10.6[/td][td]$5,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Carlos Hyde
 P
[/td][td]SF@Ari[/td][td]22.7[/td][td]$5,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Brandon Marshall  [/td][td]Phi@NYJ[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]$6,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Antonio Brown  [/td][td]Pit@StL[/td][td]35.4[/td][td]$8,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Jarvis Landry  [/td][td]Buf@Mia[/td][td]21.7[/td][td]$6,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Gary Barnidge[/td][td]Oak@Cle[/td][td]4.8[/td][td]$2,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Rob Gronkowski  [/td][td]Jax@NE[/td][td]29.9[/td][td]$7,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Packers[/td][td]KC@GB[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]$2,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

I have Barnidge in a lineup too. I'm gonna use TEs against the Rairders until they stop them :lol:.

Edelman and Brady, or Fitzpatrick and Julio?

Brandon Marshall in both lineups.

Last edited:
Rather have Brady. I'd only want Fitz if I'm starting a bunch of studs and need to punt, i.e. Julio, Antonio, Cobb, etc.

You guys might wanna look to put Mariota as a low salary guy in your tourney line-ups. Colts d has been bad and they cant get to QB. Marietta completing 74% when not under pressure.

from Matthew Berry's twitter

Dammit, Berry. Hopefully that doesn't bump his % too much :lol:

I really didn't want to use Bell on FD but with Lynch hurt, might have to.

I think Dion has a big game FWIW. Been convinced BB might not go back to Blount so easily. I'd only play him at the flex on DK though.

Sometimes it be's this way...

Close
[table][tr][th=""]
PIR: 0  
[/th][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]
394370.png

[/td][td]J. Teheran
 P
[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]
328081.png

[/td][td]J. Tomlin
 P