OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Hope the rest of yall are flourishing. Looks like im out of the money in all my lineups :lol: Hit on a couple of lower priced guys like Freeman, Hurns but missed on all my high priced guys :smh:

Was hoping for Melvin to cook on the goal line.
mean.gif

Im off Melvin Gordon until he can string on some good games

got Woodhead out there shukin and jivin thru that D

As a Cowboys fan I'm not betting on Weeden. He may complete a lot of passes but have no TD's to show for it like last week unless they get Escobar involved. He can cover a big radius.

[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Tyrod Taylor  P[/td][td]15.46[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Jamaal Charles[/td][td]20.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Devonta Freeman  P[/td][td]37.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones  P[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Jordan Matthews[/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Eddie Royal[/td][td]18.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Charles Clay[/td][td]23.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Frank Gore[/td][td]12.7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Chargers[/td][td]6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 149.86[/td][/tr][/table]

Signed up for my 1st primetime tourney to see how this goes. Kinda juiced to try this out

This late game so bad it hasn't affected my earlier games standings one bit :lol:

THATS ****** UP!

Ingram got TD called back and now Robinson scores

my Primetime line up not looking promising

Back
Top Bottom