OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Anyone here have League Pass?
I have an Amazon Fire TV Stick "hacked" with Kodi and SportsDevil so I can stream all the games. Not always the best quality but well worth the one time cost of $40 :lol:.

---

I feel like there's too much value tonight. Makes it so hard setting a lineup :smh:.

I do, amazing investment but my personal time has dwindled and my GF hates me some nights lol

i want it just so i can keep up with my lineups and this has got me more invested in basketball than i have ever been. Only thing that sucks is that i live on the west coast and dont get home till 6ish and miss most of the east coast games.

Same except I get home a little after 5 so I miss 1st quarters some times. I have it online connected to my playstation but if you get it on your TV just DVR games, when you get home just rewind and watch from the start and skip commercials. You can also watch all games 3 days after.

First time getting league pass here as well. I'm also a west coaster, I get home by 4:45 PST. I go out a lot at night so let's hope I use league pass enough. Getting league pass is also making me push my gym time to 7:30 ish because of the Thunder games
laugh.gif

Down here in San Diego I get all the Lakers games on TWC Sportsnet and Clippers games on FSW SD but def wanna watch the other teams I think i'm gonna go for it.

Down here in San Diego I get all the Lakers games on TWC Sportsnet and Clippers games on FSW SD but def wanna watch the other teams I think i'm gonna go for it.

Trust me it's worth it. It's not like NFL Sunday Ticket is everything at one time. You will never be bored ever, 6 hours of constant hoops 6-7 days a week

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]
329830.png

[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]$10,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]
553575.png

[/td][td]B. Knight[/td][td]$6,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]
603106.png

[/td][td]R. Hood[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]
237675.png

[/td][td]P. Millsap[/td][td]$7,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
398066.png

[/td][td]K. Koufos[/td][td]$4,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]
395391.png

[/td][td]J. Bayless[/td][td]$3,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
467468.png

[/td][td]G. Monroe[/td][td]$8,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]
659767.png

[/td][td]E. Fournier[/td][td]$4,400[/td][/tr][/table]

I have a good feeling about Hood.

I didn't play him, but I think he has a big night.

Curry owned 37.7% and Westbrook owned 23.8% in the tournament I'm in

Don't fail me Russy

Last edited:
Bayless is between 65%-70% owner in these cash games. Safe to say people caught on.

Meanwhile dudes everywhere schleep on Monroe.

50/50s are the shiittttt. U can flourish in 50/50s. I'm going to use them to build my bankroll.

Off to a good start with George and kawhi. Tourney just kawhi right now. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret not playing my cash lineup in this tourney but we'll see.

Off to a good start with George and kawhi. Tourney just kawhi right now. I have a feeling I'm gonna regret not playing my cash lineup in this tourney but we'll see.
Why do you guys use different lineups in tournaments?

Back
Top Bottom