OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Only a couple of busts for me, this was one of those nights where I made 3 lineups and each one had good picks, just not all on the same ticket.

Somehow I'm third in this triple up with 273 and 9th in this 50/50 with just delly and love left. I'll be shocked if this holds up.

242 with Koufus/Hood/Knight left.. Knight with 17 
mean.gif

17 back from the money in a $2 tourney with Blake to play. Should win something light from that. If I can hold on in cash games tonight will be better than last. 
nthat.gif

Thank you NT Gods for putting me onto NBA DFS. I really wouldn't be having this much fun without y'all.

17 back from the money in a $2 tourney with Blake to play. Should win something light from that. If I can hold on in cash games tonight will be better than last. 
nthat.gif

Thank you NT Gods for putting me onto NBA DFS. I really wouldn't be having this much fun without y'all.
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

Only threw out a turbo lineup tonight and did very well. I wish I would have put down more money but oh well. Gonna stick to smaller slates for now since Ive cashed in all of them since NBA started outside of one tourney lineup.

Didn't take CJ Miles out in one of my lineups and still cashing out right now. Could've won some serious money with that lineup had I paid attention

Back
Top Bottom