OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I didn't have time to catch up on the thread but quick note(if it wasn't mentioned)

You want a SF replacement for Lance
[table][tr][td]F[/td][td]Thabo Sefolosha  [/td][td]Min@Atl[/td][td]18.2[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Threw out a turbo lineup and stacked POR/DEN. Good luck to everyone tonight

Guys, if you didn't take Pau....

Okafor killin on the boards with Noel too. Glad I stacked this game.

Have pau and okahfor
pimp.gif
Got Pau in all my early slates. Have both in my tourney entries. They're eating' fam.

Noah in all my cash games and the Bulls announce he's out for the game 10 mins after lock after being named as a starter mins earlier. Incredible lmao

I'm toast man

Last edited:
:lol: ate up that Noah starting talk...turns out he ain't even playing! Damnit should've stuck with dedmon

LOL Paul George killing it already.. I wanted to put him in the lineup but went against it.

PG is a must play. Dude is all the pacers have.

Holmes getting it going. Need my guys to exceed value with Noah giving me that 0 smh

Noah in all my cash games and the Bulls announce he's out for the game 10 mins after lock after being named as a starter mins earlier. Incredible lmao

I'm toast man

I just seen he got injured during warmups. I woulda been pissed if I rostered him thinking Im getting value.

Seems like every board is going to Gasol and Okafor. Even Stauskas and McConnell getting there's. Stay up on McConnell, he's involved on almost every scoring play and Stauskas is usually the guy he hits if it isn't Noel/Okafor and even they will kick to Stauskas if he's open.

Seems like every board is going to Gasol and Okafor. Even Stauskas and McConnell getting there's. Stay up on McConnell, he's involved on almost every scoring play and Stauskas is usually the guy he hits if it isn't Noel/Okafor and even they will kick to Stauskas if he's open.

:smokin So far so good with all the Sixer players. McConnell, Sauce and Holmes is doing what it do.

Back
Top Bottom