OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

This game is 95 percent luck and 5 percent skill. No one can tell me otherwise. It's honestly a joke how they got us hooked on such a gambling based game. A prime example is Brandon knights bum ***. You just never know with dfs

[table][tr][td]G[/td][td]Brandon
Knight
[/td][td]
DEN 24 PHO 38 
5:05 2nd
[/td][td]3 TO[/td][td]-1.5[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif

UFC and college football keeping me busy tonight so missing out tonight was ok with me but ill be back manana

This game is 95 percent luck and 5 percent skill. No one can tell me otherwise. It's honestly a joke how they got us hooked on such a gambling based game. A prime example is Brandon knights bum ***. You just never know with dfs
Knights numbers are a direct reflection of his competition.

Denver has 25 pts for Christ sake.

When you don't HAVE to make plays, you won't

It's like playing Golf with a hacker, they muck your game all up man.

Hopefully the Nuggets can play some ball in the 2nd half and help everyone out.

This isn't going to cut it man.
[table][tr][th=""]TOTALS[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]11-46[/td][td]2-18[/td][td]4-4[/td][td]6[/td][td]15[/td][td]21[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]7[/td][td]9[/td][td]  [/td][td]28[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]23.9%[/td][td]11.1%[/td][td]100.0%[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
 Man... should have gone with Fournier.. and my Patty Mills punt is not  working out so far.

Grabbed T. Jones, though... same with Bledsoe. 

it baffles me how the Suns have 53 points and Knight didnt contribute to any of the points....pathetic man

Back
Top Bottom