OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

What game you feel isn't luck?

I think the bigger the field the more you rely on luck to cash out. H2H and smaller leagues are more reliant on strategy and game theory. In smaller fields it's about balancing potential points on your end with expecting what your opponents will play and how to approach their lineups.

I missed out on almost all my tourney action today but did very well in H2H. Gonna start getting more exposure to Steps contests to get my dough up

Last edited:
Good luck fellas 
nthat.gif

smaller leagues are more reliant on strategy and game theory. In smaller fields it's about balancing potential points on your end with expecting what your opponents will play and how to approach their lineups.

Exactly this.

When I'm losing, I'm picking with bias or showing favoritism. 

Of course the players have to perform but picking the sure thing and cashing can be easy, it's taking down GPP's that is hard. (win or go home/boom or bust)

Last edited:
In the early slate I came in 6th in a $12 tourney that payed out to the top 5. Sick right now :smh:

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]DeMar DeRozan[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roy Hibbert[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Reggie Jackson[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 0.00[/td][/tr][/table]

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]DeMar DeRozan[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roy Hibbert[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Reggie Jackson[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 0.00[/td][/tr][/table]
Faded all the big boys huh playa

Back
Top Bottom