OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Brandon Knight definitely saved me. Just decided to put him in one of my lineups and dude happened to have his best game ever.

Man, I'm mad at myself for taking Jeff Green out though. I thought i had him in one of my lineups due to it being a "revenge" type game. Oh well, onto tonight and speaking of "revenge" games...Linsanity returns to NY and I'm feeling that value pick for sure.

:pimp: props g! Now manage that bankroll and eat even more

I have about 200 sitting in DK from last nights winnings. Since I've barely played DK m still eligible for beginner games. Would that be an easy double up. What should I do guys?

How is Will Barton doing what he's doing? It makes no damn sense. I rostered him last week and then two games after he's averaging 40pts.

HOW. And IF I take him tonight, I know for damn certain he's getting at MOST 20pts.

How is Will Barton doing what he's doing? It makes no damn sense. I rostered him last week and then two games after he's averaging 40pts.

HOW. And IF I take him tonight, I know for damn certain he's getting at MOST 20pts.

Because, he's from NorthEast Baltimore. We're built for this :pimp:.

Honestly though, Will is coming into his own and is a good rebounder and transition finisher. Plus his 3 ball and free throw are rolling.

With Wilson Chandler out, I think k Will is a solid pickup for that amount. Him and Kent Bazemore put up some numbers sometimes.

I might just take your word then.

The LU I just put together has so many unfamiliar faces, it just might work.

:pimp: props g! Now manage that bankroll and eat even more

I have about 200 sitting in DK from last nights winnings. Since I've barely played DK m still eligible for beginner games. Would that be an easy double up. What should I do guys?
Don't put it all up man. It would suck to take that L.

Maybe do a $50 double up at most.

Last edited:

Well, the thread does say addictive personalities beware.

I didn't beware.
post-57918-Denzel-Washington-my-man-gif-I-1KVs.gif

I don't see much value today. Maybe I'm wrong but I'll be paying up for one stud and balancing out my other line ups.

I've been burned this season with the whole stars and scrubs line up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom