OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Wow. I'm anticipating sn uptick in my academic performances now that I don't have dfs occupying my time.
Lol exactly what I was thinking. I've been doing waaayyy more studying on dfs than I have been studying for exams. 
laugh.gif

MLB needs to start again. Probably my favorite sport to play on DFS.

I tried MLB a few times last year and stunk at it. Didn't really put any thought into it though. Can't wait to try it this season.

fantasy sports in general I just love baseball over other sports.....my sample size in daily fantasy wasn't that big last year in baseball because I was betting on it and didn't try daily fantasy until the end 

Nevermind, i cashed tonight in college basketball. That just made my night, cause i literally used a bleacher report lineup

NHL is so dope for 50/50's man. Been reading the Rotogrinders NHL cash plays and have hit every night. That's the one sport you stack games and cash all the time

NHL is so dope for 50/50's man. Been reading the Rotogrinders NHL cash plays and have hit every night. That's the one sport you stack games and cash all the time
Might have to give it a try this weekend/next week. Do you follow hockey at all? Or pretty much just read DFS based articles and go from there?

Last edited:
Might have to give it a try this weekend/next week. Do you follow hockey at all? Or pretty much just read DFS based articles and go from there?

I don't follow until the Stanley cup lol but I'm familiar with popular players and whatnot. I just read the spreads mostly

First week back at work and DFS is perfect if your work is routine oriented. Hard to keep up with all the last minute injuries though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom