OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

How u feelin my G?
Feeling pretty mixed about it still. I think it was the right call to go back to work. I've still been playing DFS from work, but if I can't do the research to put out a team I'm real confident in, I can't mess with high volume $. I'm always curious to know where my bankroll would be at if I just did DFS all year..? I'm going to try an go HAM researching on my off days and play

I'll be in here lurking hard Sundays-Mondays, Wednesdays. I'm going part time in DFS
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When you withdraw money from a site, and give them a copy of your government ID, do those withdraws show up anywhere if they are, say, $20 and only go to your PayPal?

Eh I won $2 and change from playing MMA and I randomly picked my line up. I just made sure I spent all the $ lol

When you withdraw money from a site, and give them a copy of your government ID, do those withdraws show up anywhere if they are, say, $20 and only go to your PayPal?
Not sure if it matters whether or not you withdraw it or simply win it, but the threshold for getting taxed is $600, if that's what you're asking.

Last edited:
What if you won $1000 last year year from playing Fanduel but you continued playing and eventually lost it all before the 2014 year has ended. Does that mean you won nothing and you don't have to report it?

What if you won $1000 last year year from playing Fanduel but you continued playing and eventually lost it all before the 2014 year has ended. Does that mean you won nothing and you don't have to report it?
No clue :lol:. If you're getting taxed they'll send you a 1099-G in the mail. I got mine last year around this time, maybe earlier.

Bingo only have to report it when u withdraw receive $600 or more via check/Debit Card/Paypal

Ok cool. So thinking about withdrawing for the first time, but need to send ID, do i just send a pic? and how long does the verifying process take?

Ok cool. So thinking about withdrawing for the first time, but need to send ID, do i just send a pic? and how long does the verifying process take?
I'm not even sure. Is this for DK? If I remember correctly for Fanduel I just had to write my info and provide my SSN. Didn't need to send them any type of ID.

I'm not even sure. Is this for DK? If I remember correctly for Fanduel I just had to write my info and provide my SSN. Didn't need to send them any type of ID.
referring to victiv, but for DK, do you need to send SSN if you are just withdrawing to PayPal?

referring to victiv, but for DK, do you need to send SSN if you are just withdrawing to PayPal?
Not sure about DK as I've only ever been taxed on Fanduel, but I imagine once you hit that tax threshold on DK they'll want your SSN or some form of ID for a withdrawal.

is like scratchys and lotto u can claim up to 600 in any deli store but once u go over 600 u gotta go directly to the lottery headquarters to pick up winnings and provide SSN

They sent me a 1099 form with any entry frees subtracted from my winnings from last year. It's taxed at whatever your income level is (most likely 25% or 33%), unless your ballin'

Rondo playing tomorrow or are they sticking with jj barea

Cause if Rondo playing I need to plug in Manu

I know everyone is ready for NBA manana right.

We all have those 4 digit winning type lineups. 

Revenge is a dish best served, Cold.

First $1000 winner to post their proof, $20 in FNL cash or $10 paypal from @a-friend

edit: regular thread merchants only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom