OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Coach Scott Skiles said bringing Victor Oladipo off the bench could impact the minutes going to Mario Hezonja.

Basically, Channing Frye getting into the rotation means it could push Hezonja out. In other words, Skiles hates fantasy and fun.

:lol:

His minutes will be monitored. Cunningham will see minutes
thanks..

i think ima have to do a stack of that clev toronto game. lowry in a good position to have a  big game and love  and thompson as well. toronto is bad  at guarding the center position and middle of the pack against pf .... 

How does this look to y'all?
Love Millsap, Love, and Knight tonight. Bradley also looking like he could repeat last knight. I like Okafor more, obviously lol, but I think both have good match ups. Nah is just guaranteed more looks and last time he played Boston opening night he shot 63% for 26 and 7. Plus he's been rebounding better lately. But KAT looks good tonight too so it's a pick em IMO.

I got two Rondo/Knight LUs and two Knight/Conley LUs with some differences in between. Faded Gordon to save some cash and got this:

Three 50/50s:

Rondo

Knight

Lamb

Giannis

Casspi

Green

Love

Millsap

Okafor

Rondo

Knight

Lamb

Bradley

Batum

Green

Thad

Millsap

Okafor

Knight

Conley

Bradley

Lamb

Batum

Casspi

Millsap

Love

Okafor

I should get Batum in more Line ups. Guess I could swap him with wiggins in one but the other I might just have to leave.

Edit: Okay updated one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom