OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

and dirk out so **** me right

YO DUDE MADE ONE AND MISSED THE OTHER JUST TO BEAT ME BY .1

NOW THEY GO TO WES?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?

Deron williams not even good man. He's gonna come back next game and put up 22 but tonight it's50 right? Tonight it's 50? Okay.

Maaaaaaan

Last edited:
Lillard stat padding... Pretty wack, I'll take the position doh ... Reupped and then some for tomorrow

So many great matchup tomorrow. Ant, Kawhi, Wall especially for his price, Beal, Bledsoe, Lowry.

I don't even know where to begin. Keep trying to cram high priced guys in.

What I got as of now for cash.

Mudiay

Jackson

Beal

KCP

Kawhi

Covington

Millsap

Grant

Gortat

Not sure of Cov/Grant because of the back to back even if it is just up the road. I love Kawhi's matchup to fade him, but then I wanna play Wall and AD....this is tough.

I feel u man. My tournament line up was stars and scrubs and it's outdoing my cash line up :smh:

I would be cashing if I playedmy tournament line up in cash.

Just awful. Might as well save time and just make a lineup blind.

I need 9.8 from dirk.

I been saving time for a while now.
My lineups get 10 minutes of work and a last check on starting lineups before each game locks, been putting up the same kind of numbers but saving 4 hours per day

[h2]  [/h2]
LIVE SCORING
[h6]TEAM: Lakersman3000 (3)[/h6][h6]RANK: 2614th[/h6][h6]YTP: 0[/h6][h6]PMR: 0[/h6]
[table][tr][th=""]POS[/th][th=""]NAME[/th][th=""]% DRAFT[/th][th=""]GAME[/th][th=""]SCORING[/th][th=""]FPTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Deron Williams[/td][td]4.8%[/td][td]
DAL 115 POR 112 
Final
[/td][td]6 REB, 2 3PM, 8 AST, 2 BLK, 1 TO,30 PTS[/td][td]54[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Wesley Matthews[/td][td]11.0%[/td][td]
DAL 115 POR 112 
Final
[/td][td]5 REB, 3 3PM, 1 AST, 2 STL, 1 TO,18 PTS[/td][td]30.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Otto Porter[/td][td]3.6%[/td][td]
WAS 97 CLE 85 
Final
[/td][td]5 REB, 2 AST, 1 BLK, 1 TO, 6 PTS[/td][td]16.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]19.5%[/td][td]
MEM 113 NO 104 
Final
[/td][td]14 REB, 1 3PM, 2 AST, 9 BLK, 2 STL,1 TO, 17 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]61[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td]7.9%[/td][td]
MEM 113 NO 104 
Final
[/td][td]13 REB, 6 AST, 4 BLK, 3 TO, 38 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]71.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mike Conley[/td][td]16.6%[/td][td]
MEM 113 NO 104 
Final
[/td][td]2 REB, 1 3PM, 3 AST, 2 TO, 11 PTS[/td][td]17.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Joe Johnson[/td][td]9.8%[/td][td]
PHO 91 BKN 94 
Final
[/td][td]2 REB, 1 3PM, 2 AST, 3 STL, 4 TO,9 PTS[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Meyers Leonard[/td][td]0.8%[/td][td]
DAL 115 POR 112 
Final
[/td][td]7 REB, 4 3PM, 1 AST, 1 STL, 23 PTS[/td][td]37.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 307.50[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]
so many duds and still scored 300.... smh..... 

The fantasy God's giveth to me on Monday and then taketh from me Tuesday. Today's a new day.

Tentative tournament line up

Reke (hope he plays cause PG's torch Houston. Even with Beverley. Take it from me, I watch all there games :lol:)
Canaan
Harden
Lamb
Batum
Covington
Draymond
Porzingis
Biyombo

Gotta get a piece of the Char/GS and NO/Hou game

Last edited:
If Reke doesn't play, I'll pivot from Reke/Porzingis to Kemba/Anderson. Houston dreadful at defending stretch 4s too. Heck, they give out the most fantasy pts of any team this season :smh:

Last edited:
DeMarre Carroll or Covington for GPP?

I like Carroll against his old squad today, but I'm having a hard time fading Covington for him....

The fantasy God's giveth to me on Monday and then taketh from me Tuesday. Today's a new day.

Tentative tournament line up

Reke (hope he plays cause PG's torch Houston. Even with Beverley. Take it from me, I watch all there games :lol:)
Canaan
Harden
Lamb
Batum
Covington
Draymond
Porzingis
Biyombo

Gotta get a piece of the Char/GS and NO/Hou game

Stacked both these games and went to work.

DeMarre Carroll or Covington for GPP?

I like Carroll against his old squad today, but I'm having a hard time fading Covington for him....

Probably still go Covington. Carroll is a better real life play than him but Covington just pads the stats every way conceivable.

I faded Covington last night thinking that the steals wasn't gonna be there. Sure enough it wasn't. He had zero steals and still hit value :lol:

Back
Top Bottom