OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tucker's line is the funniest though, because of today's few posts on him.

He has 0(he's played though)

1steal: 2
4 TO: -2

Last edited:
Marcus Morris with a bum night.. he wasn't on my radar initially, but he was apart of my Duncan being out scramble/editing my roster. Should have just thrown Crowder in there but I didn't want to have too much exposure.

Last edited:
Wade 
pimp.gif

Tucker never mattered to me anyway. Lineup was garbage to begin with. Entered a $10 50/50 to cover for the Kahwi incident and ended up plus 4 for the night so I'm not mad.

Cheap $10< 50/50s might be the move. Just nickel and dime consistently till you get to some good cash. Scores in there were low tonight.

I rostered Tucker 2 games ago for the first time. He put up 25 FD points. I knew it was an anomaly. Wouldnt roster him again 
laugh.gif

Tucker hit or exceeded value in 3 of his last 5 games though, and had an exceptional matchup tonight.

The 20(not 25 or 30 or 40 but 20) I needed from him would have put me in 1st by 6pts.

It was a smart play, period

Last edited:
finish 1000 ish in the sharpshooter with a score of 287 was my highest lu of the night . broke even. 

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas[/td][td]35.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]47.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Otto Porter[/td][td]43.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]K. Porzingis[/td][td]38[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jared Sullinger[/td][td]42[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]O.J. Mayo[/td][td]26.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]29.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Joakim Noah[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 287.50[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: DEC 7 2015 7:03PM EST

I def like Payton @ Denver

Joe Johnson @Harden

Indy SG against KLAY w/ Barnes out

Utah bigs against Sac

Memphis guards and bigs against OKC

Love against Ed/Myers

Last edited:
Cashed both my lineups last night, back on track. Going to continue with as little research as possible except the pre-game starts/sits.

Back
Top Bottom