OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I stacked 4/5 ORL starters plus Barton. Boom or bust I suppose.

Allen Crabbe & Chalmers have been getting it done for me in cash consistently

I've watched zero Brooklyn this year, how does Larkin get utilized? I don't see Bogd getting any increased usage at all and on paper Larkin appears to be a solid play

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, having DFS fatigue. Been only making 1 lineup a week.

I hit that wall recently & I realized there's no such thing as fatigue when you're consistently cashing.

I had to start reevaluating my process and paying attention to the winning lineups when I got smoked. I know I was putting too much emphasis on value instead of usage rate. Also with GPP I'd think my play wss solid but realize afterwards that it wasn't realistic to expect a 6x performance.

I don't think it was as much research as it was getting a chance to watch games and get a feel for coaching tendencies also. I haven't played a Minnesota player in weeks just because of Chopper Suit

I did scale way back on NFL and play smaller entry games all around though.

Last edited:
I'm not super high on Bron either. Aminu is solid defensively. Held PG to his worst game since October a few nights ago. Plus, I think the Cavs blow them out tonight.

C is deep tonight. Definitely playing 2 on DK. Brook has a great match-up and should score a boatload. Vuc has a great match-up with the horrible front court in Denver. Dwight has a great match-up vs. Brook. Ezeli is getting more and more of Bogut's minutes and IND's bigs allow big games. Gasol has a great match-up with the bad combo of Adams/Kanter.

I think Thad/Vuc combo is great for cash. I'm still high on Capela so I have him in one lineup. I have a strong feeling Gasol could put up 45+ tonight. Gonna see about a PG13/Gasol Lineup.

Still worried about Payton cause dude is a bum every time I play him, but he looks good on paper and I'm trusting in your guys' analysis. So in other words, if he doesn't work out, it's your fault. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Mudiay
Westbrook
Crabbe
C. Lee
PG13
Tobias
Tristan Thompson
T Young
Vucevic

...I really suck at this, so stay away from those players

Dipo or McCollum?

Neve rmind. Used the extra cash to upgrade Lee to Stuckey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom