OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Anyone else get that mid-season Fanduel email with all of your statistics? I thought it was really cool. My favorite players at each position were Curry (took him in 17% of all my lineups), Harden (19%), Jared Dudley (22%), AD (14%), Boogie (11%). My favorite team was the Bucks (used at least 1 Bucks player in 40% of my lineups). Jared Dudley and the Bucks hit their value for me many a night over the first half of the season :lol: :lol:. My favorite matchup was against the Lakers. Took 18% of my players against them.

Last edited:
You guys feel Rubio will do well tonight?

Also looks like Thaddeus Young will be playing.

Last edited:
JRICH :smokin...I miss that guy in a Warrior uniform.

Edit: What do you think the starting of JRich means overall? Who's minutes takes a hit?

Last edited:
Love me some DWill and Gerald Green. They topped my ceiling charts before factoring the Suns' trades and Jarrett Jack's injury. With those things giving them a bump, they're in all my lineups. Here are the charts for DK

If you found these helpful, I made more charts using ceiling and floor stats for both DraftKings and Fanduel. PM me if you're interested. Good luck guys!

Is this line up too risky for cash game?

Bayless
Frazier
Harden
Bledsoe
Gay
Gerald Green
Anthony Davis
Jason Smith
Gobert

Only made two lineups but got them in several different contests. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me

GL yall, enjoy the night.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom