OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Definitely recommend you guys check out this site statmuse.com/nba/ . It's a only a beta right now and you have to sign up on the waiting list for a beta key but it's pretty sick and extremely useful for finding stats. Like for example, you could type in jj reddick draftking points per game against san antonio over the last 5 seasons and it pulls it up in secs

Definitely recommend you guys check out this site statmuse.com/nba/ . It's a only a beta right now and you have to sign up on the waiting list for a beta key but it's pretty sick and extremely useful for finding stats. Like for example, you could type in jj reddick draftking points per game against san antonio over the last 5 seasons and it pulls it up in secs
Appreciate it.

PARKER
pimp.gif

Any 4 that has the slightest offensive game will reach value against Dirk. Dirk doesn't play D and doesn't go after boards so that gives opposing bigs bigger numbers than usual.

Got the W today on some low volume. IN tomorrow.

Some of my favorite value guys FD for friday are:
GOBERT - 5700 - Moving into the starting lineup, no more Kanter to swoop his minutes, decent matchup against Portland

Gallinari/Foye 3.5k-3.6k- Nugget traded away afflalo, Gee (SF), one of two things gonna happen : 1. Wilson Chandler plays SG, Gallinari starts at SF. Foye starts at SG, Chandler plays SF. Either way Foye/Gallo gonna see 20+ minutes at minimum salary

Lance Thomas - W / no Melo at minimum vs struggling heat

Won't be able to get back online until tomorrow night, GL all

I wasn't going to let Hack a Jordan kill me tonight.

Had that man in every single lineup. 300 FPS lineups all over the place.

$. Thanks Pop. 

Last edited:
I love when David West and Josh Smith play on the same nights :pimp: :pimp:.

I like George Hill at $5.5k with his minutes restriction lifted against the Sixers too.

Last edited:
Anyone like Ty Lawson against the now Knight-less Bucks?

Last edited:
^ Yeah I think I'm gonna go Payton/Hill in most lineups tonight, but in this one I had the extra cash and put Wall in there but I'm not sure I like him tonight. I'll see what else I can tweak.

Last edited:
I'm playing Wall tonight, he's super consistent and fills up the stat sheet especially against Kyrie.

CBSSports.com is coming out with a Short Duration Fantasy game around the start of the baseball season.....

it's going to be tier based, which means no salaries....  players will be grouped into tiers based on projections/stats over a certain time frame

positions are tossed out the window and you can field a team of any x number of players .... it could be all pitchers if you wanted

how would y'all feel about this?

also, what are some things in the current daily fantasy games (fanduel, draft kings, etc) that you wish they had?

your feedback would be greatly appreciated... we're trying to get this thing right and be legit right out the gate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom