OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My sneaky play is D-Mo if Terrence Jones can't go or if they announce a minute restriction for Dwight.

I'm in a 6 Man $55 satellite to get a ticket for tomorrow's $300 High Flyer tourney. I've been sweating my LU hard because I've wanted exposure to the tourney since weeks ago when it first popped up.

It's hard but I keep wanting to get as many Bucks players against the Lakers. I'm struggling between going Boogie or Harden also
Harden all day too much value at C

I never target Lakers games or players against them.

Bucks are a terrible enough team to make this game super competitive.

Got 6 Players from that game and 5 are Bucks

Cousins usage rate goes through the roof when Rondo isn't on the court. I'm probably going to use both but I'm gonna roll with Cousins.

I'd take Kevin Martin over both Lou and Mayo.

I'd be a little careful with D-Mo as well. He looked good but also looked a little winded last night. IIRC, he asked to come out of the game a couple times when he was gassed. Might just be the altitude in Denver though.

Harden all day too much value at C

I have Collison, Mayo and Shumpert as my 2 G's & utility with Cousins at C. If I pivot to Harden, what's the suggestion for C? I assume Shumpert is the odd man out due to unpredictability & Celtics D

******* MaxDalury slid in as the last entrant

Last edited:
For a tournament on FD... Nelson/Collison/Harden or IT2/Rubio/Mayo?

Nelson and Collison gonna be insanely owned in tournaments but I like Harden

I like the ability to late swap with DK, you're not locked into the lineup until your player starts.

I never tried FD, though.

I feel like Sully is going to make me pay for not having him in any lineups.

I've been rocking with him, but went with Olynyk in most of my lineups and dont' have him anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom